Kuwait City, 18th November 2020:
No work visa for expats over the age of 60 years, iiQ8
Public authority of manpower, Kuwait – The decision on refusal to issue work visa for expats over the age of 60 came after rigorous studies which targeted a specific demographic.
The law will go in effect at the start of next year. (01-01-2021).
Expats over the age of 60 with high school degrees and below will not be allowed to renew their work visa.
Those affected by the new law can still remain in Kuwait provided they can transfer their work visa into a family sponsored visa.
- 17th November, Tuesday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Indian Embassy Open House on 25th November, 2020, iiQ8
- COVID19 India Tracker on 17 November, 2020, iiQ8
- Kuwaiti Firm in Talks to Distribute Vaccines in Emerging Markets, iiQ8
- Kuwait to import COVID-19 vaccine in private planes, iiQ8
- COVID-19 has a wide range of symptoms, WHO, iiQ8
- 16th November, Monday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- A1 Bus Services increased between Salmiya and Avenues, iiQ8, Kuwait CityBus
- COVID19 India Tracker on 16 November, 2020, iiQ8
- Kuwait ready for return of domestic workers, iiQ8, Q8 News, indianinQ8
- Indian Kuwait pack moving service 66756002
- Removing building violations in Bneid Al-Gar within 4 to 6 months, iiQ8
- 15th November, Sunday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- No work permit over 60 years in Kuwait, iiQ8, Effect from 1st Jan 2020
- 14th November, Saturday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19