Kuwait City, 15th November 2020:
No work permit over 60 years in Kuwait, iiQ8, Effect from 1st Jan 2020
Time up for over-sixty high schoolers – Effect from 1/1/2021
The Public Authority for Manpower (PAM) will soon lay down a mechanism for the implementation of the administrative decision on the non-renewal of the residency of expatriates who reached 60 years old and above and hold a high school certificate, reports Al-Anba daily quoting a reliable source.
According to the source, the mechanism includes procedures for expatriates covered by the decision to leave the country for good; indicating the final cancellation of their residency permit will be based on the expiry date.
The source pointed out the decision will take effect on Jan 1, 2021; so PAM will no longer renew the work permit of the above mentioned expatriates starting from this date and their employment contract will end automatically.
On the date of departure, the source disclosed the Residency Affairs Department will determine the period of departure for these expatriates and it will most likely last for one to three months.
Source – Arab Times
- No work permit over 60 years in Kuwait, iiQ8, Effect from 1st Jan 2020
- 14th November, Saturday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Wish You Happy Diwali !, iiQ8, indianinQ8 wishes
- Plans for return of domestic workers, iiQ8, Kuwait Plans to bring workers
- 13th November, Friday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Ambassador Supermarkets Super Sale, iiQ8, Order Online
- Highway Center, Kuwait Diwali Offers, iiQ8, Promotions Diwali Highyway
- Mega Mart, Kuwait Best promotions, till 18th November, iiQ8
- 12th November, Thursday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- 7 Days hotel quarantine for those returning from 34 banned countries, iiQ8
- LuLu Hypermarket Promotions, iiQ8, Deals Lulu, Offers Till 17 November
- Conditions, Prices for Kuwaitis, Expats performing Umrah, iiQ8
- Register for Civil ID home delivery in Kuwait, iiQ8, PACI Civil ID Delivery started
- 11th November, Wednesday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Expats can enter Kuwait as long as their residence is valid