Mumbai Metro Line 3 Route – Station Names:
Colaba Cuffe Parade – Vidhan Bhaan – Churchgate Metro – Hutatma Chowk – CST Metro – Kalbadevi – Girgaon – Grant Road – Mumbai Central – Mahalaxmi Metro – Science Museum – Acharya Atre Chowk – Worli – Dadar Siddhivinayak Temple Dadar Metro – Sitladevi – Dharavi – Bandra BKC Junction – Vidyanagri – Santacruz – CSIA Domestic Airport – Sahar Road – CSIA International Airport – Andheri Marol Naka – MIDC – Seepz Village.
- Route distance: 33.5 km.
- Total Stations:27, Of which 26 stations will be underground & 1 elevated.
- Interchange / Connecting stations: Covering Nariman Point, BKC (Metro Line 2) Both Domestic and International Airports T2, Industrial & IT Hub at Marol Naka (Metro Line 1) MIDC and SEEPZ (Metro Line 6).
- Coaches: 6 & 8 AC Coach Trains.
- NOTE: The work for Line 3 has already been started. About a thousand more trees that were decades old have been chopped in 2017 and 2018 might see more such.
#MumbaiMetro #MumbaiMetroTrain #MumbaiTrainStation
Ticket Issuing Machine
TIMs can be used for recharge of Store Value Pass, thereby enabling customers to avoid queues at the Ticket/ Customer Care counters.
How to Recharge of Store Value Pass – Mumbai Metro Train:
- Select ‘English’ or ‘Hindi’ or ‘Marathi’ for language option.
- Select ‘Reload Card’ and insert your Smart Card in the TIM once prompted.
- The TIM will then display information regarding the Smart Card.
- Press the ‘Money’ button for reload in multiples of Rs. 100/-.
- Based on the displayed amount, press ‘OK’ for payment.
- Insert ‘Bank Notes’ for payment.
- Select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ for ‘Print Receipt’
- Remove Smart Card and receipt.
Download Mumbai Metro Map | MMRCL Official Website | Official Route Map
Customer needs to follow 4 simple steps to recharge their Store Value Pass.
- Click on InstaCharge
- Enter card number.
- Choose the relevant recharge options.
Mumbai Metro Line 3 Route, Metro Train Aqua Line 3, (Cuffe Parade – Aarey Colony)
Aqua Line 3 – Stations
- Cuffe Parade
- Badhwar Park
- Vidhan Bhavan
- Hutatma Chowk
- Grant Road
- Mumbai Central
- Science Museum
- Acharya Atre Chowk
- Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC)
- Santa Cruz
- CSIA Terminal 1
- Sahar Road
- CSIA Terminal 2
- Marol Naka
- Aarey Colony
- Mumbai Metro Line 9 Route, Metro Train Red Line 9, (Dahisar East – Subhash Chandra Bose Stadium)
- Mumbai Metro Line 2 Route, Metro Train Yellow Line 2, (Dahisar East – Mandala)
- Mumbai Metro Line 3 Route, Metro Train Aqua Line 3, (Cuffe Parade – Aarey Colony)
- Mumbai Metro Line 4 Route, Metro Train Green Line 4, (Kasarvadavli – Bhakti Park, Wadala)
- Mumbai Metro Line 5 Route, Metro Train Orange Line 5, (Kapurbawdi – Kalyan APMC)
- Mumbai Metro Line 6 Route, Metro Train Pink Line 6, (Swami Samarth Nagar, Lokhandwala – Vikhrolo EEH)
- Mumbai Metro Line 7 Route, Metro Train Red Line 7, (Dahisar East – Andheri East)
- Mumbai Metro Line 8 Route, Metro Train Gold Line 8, (CSMIA Airport Mumbai – NMIA Navi Mumbai)
- Mumbai Metro Line 11 Route, Metro Train Green Line 11, (Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus-Bhakti Park, Wadala)
- Mumbai Metro Line 10 Route, Metro Train Green Line 10, (Shivaji Chowk, Mira Road – Gaimukh)
- Mumbai Metro Line 12 Route, Metro Train Orange Line 12, (Kalyan APMC – Taloja)
- Mumbai Metro Line 13 Route, Metro Train Purple Line 13, (Mira Road – Virar)
- Mumbai Metro Line 14 Route, Metro Train Magenta Line 14, (Vikhroli – Kanjurmarg – Ambernath – Badlapur)
- Mumbai Metro Line 1 Route, Metro Train Blue Line 1, (Versova – Ghatkopar)
- Kuwait Airport Terminal 4 Information, Lounges