Mumbai Metro Line 3 Route – Station Names:
Colaba Cuffe Parade – Vidhan Bhaan – Churchgate Metro – Hutatma Chowk – CST Metro – Kalbadevi – Girgaon – Grant Road – Mumbai Central – Mahalaxmi Metro – Science Museum – Acharya Atre Chowk – Worli – Dadar Siddhivinayak Temple Dadar Metro – Sitladevi – Dharavi – Bandra BKC Junction – Vidyanagri – Santacruz – CSIA Domestic Airport – Sahar Road – CSIA International Airport – Andheri Marol Naka – MIDC – Seepz Village.
- Route distance: 33.5 km.
- Total Stations:27, Of which 26 stations will be underground & 1 elevated.
- Interchange / Connecting stations: Covering Nariman Point, BKC (Metro Line 2) Both Domestic and International Airports T2, Industrial & IT Hub at Marol Naka (Metro Line 1) MIDC and SEEPZ (Metro Line 6).
- Coaches: 6 & 8 AC Coach Trains.
- NOTE: The work for Line 3 has already been started. About a thousand more trees that were decades old have been chopped in 2017 and 2018 might see more such.
Ticket Issuing Machine
TIMs can be used for recharge of Store Value Pass, thereby enabling customers to avoid queues at the Ticket/ Customer Care counters.
How to Recharge of Store Value Pass – Mumbai Metro Train:
- Select ‘English’ or ‘Hindi’ or ‘Marathi’ for language option.
- Select ‘Reload Card’ and insert your Smart Card in the TIM once prompted.
- The TIM will then display information regarding the Smart Card.
- Press the ‘Money’ button for reload in multiples of Rs. 100/-.
- Based on the displayed amount, press ‘OK’ for payment.
- Insert ‘Bank Notes’ for payment.
- Select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ for ‘Print Receipt’
- Remove Smart Card and receipt.
Customer needs to follow 4 simple steps to recharge their Store Value Pass.
- Click on InstaCharge
- Enter card number.
- Choose the relevant recharge options.
Mumbai Metro Line 3 Route, Metro Train Aqua Line 3, (Cuffe Parade – Aarey Colony)
Aqua Line 3 – Stations
- Cuffe Parade
- Badhwar Park
- Vidhan Bhavan
- Hutatma Chowk
- Grant Road
- Mumbai Central
- Science Museum
- Acharya Atre Chowk
- Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC)
- Santa Cruz
- CSIA Terminal 1
- Sahar Road
- CSIA Terminal 2
- Marol Naka
- Aarey Colony
- Mumbai Metro Line 9 Route, Metro Train Red Line 9, (Dahisar East – Subhash Chandra Bose Stadium)
- Mumbai Metro Line 2 Route, Metro Train Yellow Line 2, (Dahisar East – Mandala)
- Mumbai Metro Line 3 Route, Metro Train Aqua Line 3, (Cuffe Parade – Aarey Colony)
- Mumbai Metro Line 4 Route, Metro Train Green Line 4, (Kasarvadavli – Bhakti Park, Wadala)
- Mumbai Metro Line 5 Route, Metro Train Orange Line 5, (Kapurbawdi – Kalyan APMC)
- Mumbai Metro Line 6 Route, Metro Train Pink Line 6, (Swami Samarth Nagar, Lokhandwala – Vikhrolo EEH)
- Mumbai Metro Line 7 Route, Metro Train Red Line 7, (Dahisar East – Andheri East)
- Mumbai Metro Line 8 Route, Metro Train Gold Line 8, (CSMIA Airport Mumbai – NMIA Navi Mumbai)
- Mumbai Metro Line 11 Route, Metro Train Green Line 11, (Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus-Bhakti Park, Wadala)
- Mumbai Metro Line 10 Route, Metro Train Green Line 10, (Shivaji Chowk, Mira Road – Gaimukh)
- Mumbai Metro Line 12 Route, Metro Train Orange Line 12, (Kalyan APMC – Taloja)
- Mumbai Metro Line 13 Route, Metro Train Purple Line 13, (Mira Road – Virar)
- Mumbai Metro Line 14 Route, Metro Train Magenta Line 14, (Vikhroli – Kanjurmarg – Ambernath – Badlapur)
- Mumbai Metro Line 1 Route, Metro Train Blue Line 1, (Versova – Ghatkopar)
- Kuwait Airport Terminal 4 Information, Lounges