Mumbai Metro Line 14 Route, Metro Train Magenta Line 14, (Vikhroli – Kanjurmarg – Ambernath – Badlapur)
Magenta Line 14 – Stations
Connectivity between Kanjurmarg and Badlapur
- Metro Line 10:
Ghodbundar Road Gaimukh – Kashimira Shivaji Chowk (Mira Road Highway). Total 9 Stations with Approximate distance of 10 km.
- Metro Line 11:
CSMT Railway Station to Wadala. Total of 11 metro stations and a distance of 13 Km.
- Metro Line 12:
Kalyan to Taloja, 17 Metro Station with Route Distance of 21 Km.
- Metro Line 13:
Mira Bhayandar Highway (Kashi-Mira Shivaji Chowk) to Virar. Total metro Stations will be 20 and will Approximate Distance will be 25 km.
- Metro Line 14:
Kanjurmarg (Central Railway) to Badlapur (Navi Mumbai). Total Stations being 40 with 45 to 47 km distance route.
Ticket Issuing Machine
TIMs can be used for recharge of Store Value Pass, thereby enabling customers to avoid queues at the Ticket/ Customer Care counters.
How to Recharge of Store Value Pass – Mumbai Metro Train:
- Select ‘English’ or ‘Hindi’ or ‘Marathi’ for language option.
- Select ‘Reload Card’ and insert your Smart Card in the TIM once prompted.
- The TIM will then display information regarding the Smart Card.
- Press the ‘Money’ button for reload in multiples of Rs. 100/-.
- Based on the displayed amount, press ‘OK’ for payment.
- Insert ‘Bank Notes’ for payment.
- Select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ for ‘Print Receipt’
- Remove Smart Card and receipt.
Customer needs to follow 4 simple steps to recharge their Store Value Pass.
- Click on InstaCharge
- Enter card number.
- Choose the relevant recharge options.
- Mumbai Metro Line 9 Route, Metro Train Red Line 9, (Dahisar East – Subhash Chandra Bose Stadium)
- Mumbai Metro Line 2 Route, Metro Train Yellow Line 2, (Dahisar East – Mandala)
- Mumbai Metro Line 3 Route, Metro Train Aqua Line 3, (Cuffe Parade – Aarey Colony)
- Mumbai Metro Line 4 Route, Metro Train Green Line 4, (Kasarvadavli – Bhakti Park, Wadala)
- Mumbai Metro Line 5 Route, Metro Train Orange Line 5, (Kapurbawdi – Kalyan APMC)
- Mumbai Metro Line 6 Route, Metro Train Pink Line 6, (Swami Samarth Nagar, Lokhandwala – Vikhrolo EEH)
- Mumbai Metro Line 7 Route, Metro Train Red Line 7, (Dahisar East – Andheri East)
- Mumbai Metro Line 8 Route, Metro Train Gold Line 8, (CSMIA Airport Mumbai – NMIA Navi Mumbai)
- Mumbai Metro Line 11 Route, Metro Train Green Line 11, (Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus-Bhakti Park, Wadala)
- Mumbai Metro Line 10 Route, Metro Train Green Line 10, (Shivaji Chowk, Mira Road – Gaimukh)
- Mumbai Metro Line 12 Route, Metro Train Orange Line 12, (Kalyan APMC – Taloja)
- Mumbai Metro Line 13 Route, Metro Train Purple Line 13, (Mira Road – Virar)
- Mumbai Metro Line 14 Route, Metro Train Magenta Line 14, (Vikhroli – Kanjurmarg – Ambernath – Badlapur)
- Mumbai Metro Line 1 Route, Metro Train Blue Line 1, (Versova – Ghatkopar)
- Kuwait Airport Terminal 4 Information, Lounges