Blue Line 1 – Station Names:
- Versova (Seven Bungalows, Andheri West)
- DN Nagar
- Azad Nagar
- Western Express Highway
- Chakala (JB Nagar)
- Airport Road
- Marol Naka
- Saki Naka
- Jagruti Nagar
- Ghatkopar (West)
Mumbai Metro Line 1 Route, Metro Train Blue Line 1, (Versova – Ghatkopar)
Blue Line First and Last Train Timings
The first train from Versova metro station starts at 08:10 AM and the last train departs at 09:10 PM
The first train from Ghatkopar metro station starts at 08:15 AM and the last train departs at 09:15 PM
The frequency of metro trains during peak hours is 4 minutes and during the non-peak hours it’s 8 minutes.
Download Mumbai Metro Map | MMRCL Official Website | Official Route Map
- Route Distance: 11.40 km.
- Total Metro Stations: 12.
- Metro Car Depot Location: D N Nagar.
- Coaches: 4 & 6 AC Coach trains with about 700 to 800 Pessengers capacity.
- Interchange / Connecting stations: Metro Line 2 (DN Nagar), Western Railway Andheri Station, Metro Line 3 Marol Naka & Central Railway Ghatkopar Station.
- Mumbai Metro Line 1 Route – Station Names:
Versova (Seven Bungalows, Andheri West) – D N Nagar (Andheri West) – Azad Nagar (West) – Andheri Railway Station (East Side) – Western Express High (WEH East) – Chakala (East) – Airport Road (Connectivity Junction) – Marol Naka – Saki Naka – Asalpha (Connecting Ghatkopar Location) – Jagruti Nagar – Ghatkopar (West).
Ticket Issuing Machine
TIMs can be used for recharge of Store Value Pass, thereby enabling customers to avoid queues at the Ticket/ Customer Care counters.
How to Recharge of Store Value Pass – Mumbai Metro Train:
- Select ‘English’ or ‘Hindi’ or ‘Marathi’ for language option.
- Select ‘Reload Card’ and insert your Smart Card in the TIM once prompted.
- The TIM will then display information regarding the Smart Card.
- Press the ‘Money’ button for reload in multiples of Rs. 100/-.
- Based on the displayed amount, press ‘OK’ for payment.
- Insert ‘Bank Notes’ for payment.
- Select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ for ‘Print Receipt’
- Remove Smart Card and receipt.
Customer needs to follow 4 simple steps to recharge their Store Value Pass.
- Click on InstaCharge
- Enter card number.
- Choose the relevant recharge options.
- Mumbai Metro Line 9 Route, Metro Train Red Line 9, (Dahisar East – Subhash Chandra Bose Stadium)
- Mumbai Metro Line 2 Route, Metro Train Yellow Line 2, (Dahisar East – Mandala)
- Mumbai Metro Line 3 Route, Metro Train Aqua Line 3, (Cuffe Parade – Aarey Colony)
- Mumbai Metro Line 4 Route, Metro Train Green Line 4, (Kasarvadavli – Bhakti Park, Wadala)
- Mumbai Metro Line 5 Route, Metro Train Orange Line 5, (Kapurbawdi – Kalyan APMC)
- Mumbai Metro Line 6 Route, Metro Train Pink Line 6, (Swami Samarth Nagar, Lokhandwala – Vikhrolo EEH)
- Mumbai Metro Line 7 Route, Metro Train Red Line 7, (Dahisar East – Andheri East)
- Mumbai Metro Line 8 Route, Metro Train Gold Line 8, (CSMIA Airport Mumbai – NMIA Navi Mumbai)
- Mumbai Metro Line 11 Route, Metro Train Green Line 11, (Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus-Bhakti Park, Wadala)
- Mumbai Metro Line 10 Route, Metro Train Green Line 10, (Shivaji Chowk, Mira Road – Gaimukh)
- Mumbai Metro Line 12 Route, Metro Train Orange Line 12, (Kalyan APMC – Taloja)
- Mumbai Metro Line 13 Route, Metro Train Purple Line 13, (Mira Road – Virar)
- Mumbai Metro Line 14 Route, Metro Train Magenta Line 14, (Vikhroli – Kanjurmarg – Ambernath – Badlapur)
- Mumbai Metro Line 1 Route, Metro Train Blue Line 1, (Versova – Ghatkopar)
- Kuwait Airport Terminal 4 Information, Lounges