Mumbai Metro Line 13 Route, Metro Train Purple Line 13, (Mira Road – Virar)
Purple Line 13 – Stations
- Ganesh Nagar
- Pisvali Gaon
- Dombivli MIDC
- Nilaje Gaon
- Pisarve Depot
Mumbai Metro Line 14 Route, Metro Train Magenta Line 14, (Vikhroli – Kanjurmarg – Ambernath – Badlapur)
Mumbai Metro Line 1 Route, Metro Train Blue Line 1, (Versova – Ghatkopar)
Ticket Issuing Machine
TIMs can be used for recharge of Store Value Pass, thereby enabling customers to avoid queues at the Ticket/ Customer Care counters.
How to Recharge of Store Value Pass – Mumbai Metro Train:
- Select ‘English’ or ‘Hindi’ or ‘Marathi’ for language option.
- Select ‘Reload Card’ and insert your Smart Card in the TIM once prompted.
- The TIM will then display information regarding the Smart Card.
- Press the ‘Money’ button for reload in multiples of Rs. 100/-.
- Based on the displayed amount, press ‘OK’ for payment.
- Insert ‘Bank Notes’ for payment.
- Select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ for ‘Print Receipt’
- Remove Smart Card and receipt.
- Metro Line 10: Ghodbundar Road Gaimukh – Kashimira Shivaji Chowk (Mira Road Highway). Total 9 Stations with Approximate distance of 10 km.
- Metro Line 11: CSMT Railway Station to Wadala. Total of 11 metro stations and a distance of 13 Km.
- Metro Line 12: Kalyan to Taloja, 17 Metro Station with Route Distance of 21 Km.
- Metro Line 13: Mira Bhayandar Highway (Kashi-Mira Shivaji Chowk) to Virar. Total metro Stations will be 20 and will Approximate Distance will be 25 km.
- Metro Line 14: Kanjurmarg (Central Railway) to Badlapur (Navi Mumbai). Total Stations being 40 with 45 to 47 km distance route.
Customer needs to follow 4 simple steps to recharge their Store Value Pass.
- Click on InstaCharge
- Enter card number.
- Choose the relevant recharge options.
Download Mumbai Metro Map | MMRCL Official Website | Official Route Map
#MumbaiMetro #MumbaiMetroTrain #MumbaiTrainStation
- Mumbai Metro Line 9 Route, Metro Train Red Line 9, (Dahisar East – Subhash Chandra Bose Stadium)
- Mumbai Metro Line 2 Route, Metro Train Yellow Line 2, (Dahisar East – Mandala)
- Mumbai Metro Line 3 Route, Metro Train Aqua Line 3, (Cuffe Parade – Aarey Colony)
- Mumbai Metro Line 4 Route, Metro Train Green Line 4, (Kasarvadavli – Bhakti Park, Wadala)
- Mumbai Metro Line 5 Route, Metro Train Orange Line 5, (Kapurbawdi – Kalyan APMC)
- Mumbai Metro Line 6 Route, Metro Train Pink Line 6, (Swami Samarth Nagar, Lokhandwala – Vikhrolo EEH)
- Mumbai Metro Line 7 Route, Metro Train Red Line 7, (Dahisar East – Andheri East)
- Mumbai Metro Line 8 Route, Metro Train Gold Line 8, (CSMIA Airport Mumbai – NMIA Navi Mumbai)
- Mumbai Metro Line 11 Route, Metro Train Green Line 11, (Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus-Bhakti Park, Wadala)
- Mumbai Metro Line 10 Route, Metro Train Green Line 10, (Shivaji Chowk, Mira Road – Gaimukh)
- Mumbai Metro Line 12 Route, Metro Train Orange Line 12, (Kalyan APMC – Taloja)
- Mumbai Metro Line 13 Route, Metro Train Purple Line 13, (Mira Road – Virar)
- Mumbai Metro Line 14 Route, Metro Train Magenta Line 14, (Vikhroli – Kanjurmarg – Ambernath – Badlapur)
- Mumbai Metro Line 1 Route, Metro Train Blue Line 1, (Versova – Ghatkopar)
- Kuwait Airport Terminal 4 Information, Lounges