Kuwait City, 18th November 2020:
130 KD compulsory insurance per year by end of next year, iiQ8
Health insurance hospital by the end of next year; 130 KD compulsory insurance per year
“Dhaman” hospitals under the Health Insurance Hospitals Company will be fully functional by the end of next year. The new compulsory health insurance fee of 130 dinars will apply to all residents once these hospitals are operational, local daily Al Qabas reported.
According to report, the insurance fee will cover medical expenses, including but not limited to – the costs of check-up, x-rays, laboratory tests, outpatient clinics, treatment, operations, hospitalization, and other services at this hospital. A separate consultation and file opening charge of two dinars will be collected for each visit, it added.
According to the report, “Dhaman” will be the new health insurance destination for two million residents working in the private sector, in addition to their family members, while traditional health insurance will remain to cover health services fees for government sector workers and domestic workers.
The compulsory health insurance fee for private sector residence and their family members will be 130 KD per year.
“Dhaman” had begun their commercial operations last year by opening primary health care centres at Farwaniya and Hawalli governorate. Hospitals with a total capacity of 600 bed are currently being built at Ahmadi and Jahra. The work on their third hospital in Farwaniya has already begun. The total capacity of these three hospitals will be 900 beds. Once this is operational, this will lift the burden on the MoH hospital facilities.
- 17th November, Tuesday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Indian Embassy Open House on 25th November, 2020, iiQ8
- COVID19 India Tracker on 17 November, 2020, iiQ8
- Kuwaiti Firm in Talks to Distribute Vaccines in Emerging Markets, iiQ8
- Kuwait to import COVID-19 vaccine in private planes, iiQ8
- COVID-19 has a wide range of symptoms, WHO, iiQ8
- 16th November, Monday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- A1 Bus Services increased between Salmiya and Avenues, iiQ8, Kuwait CityBus
- COVID19 India Tracker on 16 November, 2020, iiQ8
- Kuwait ready for return of domestic workers, iiQ8, Q8 News, indianinQ8
- Indian Kuwait pack moving service 66756002
- Removing building violations in Bneid Al-Gar within 4 to 6 months, iiQ8
- 15th November, Sunday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- No work permit over 60 years in Kuwait, iiQ8, Effect from 1st Jan 2020
- 14th November, Saturday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19