Kuwait City, 26th August, 2020:
The General Director of the Public Authority for Manpower, Ahmed Al-Mousa, issued an circular to labor departments in the employment affairs sector to issue a work permit to those who reached the age of 59 and 60 for a period of only one year until the date of the application of ban from 1st January, 2021.
The circular stated that:
When a work permit is issued for those under 59 years of age, it should be taken into consideration that they do not exceed the age of sixty, in compliance with the provisions of the aforementioned Resolution No. 520/2020 amending Administrative Resolution 552 of 2018 regarding the issuance of a list of rules and procedures for granting work permission and its amendments.
- Philippines Air Cargo, AirBox Unli, iiQ8, LBC Express
- 25th August, Tuesday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Extending visit visas and residence for another 3 months, iiQ8
- Kuwait Airport – Only Passengers allowed to Enter, iiQ8
- LBC AirBox offer, Deals, Promotions LBC Air Cargo, iiQ8
- Lulu Hypermarket, Deals Offer Promotions Lulu Kuwait, iiQ8
- 97,612 expats above 60 years of age will not be able to renew their residence
- Receive Car Registration without inspection, iiQ8, Kuwait
- Decision on lifting ban on 32 countries next week, iiQ8
- Conditions for the transfer residency from one employer to another, iiQ8