Decision on lifting ban on 32 countries next week, iiQ8
Kuwait City, 24th August, 2020:
The cabinet meeting the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Information Tarek Al-Mazram, confirmed 🇰🇼 Decision on lifting ban on 32 countries next week
- The head of the Government Communication Center, the official spokesperson for the government, Tariq Al-Muzrem, said that the decision to open Kuwait Airport for commercial flights is based on the assessment of the health authorities in Kuwait.
- He stated that the government follows up and takes decisions related to home and institutional quarantine with the health authorities, as those decisions are made by them.
- He further stated that that the decision on lifting ban on 32 countries will be decided next week after reviewing the status. The sources noted that the list is subject to increase or decrease at any moment, as soon as any country on the list announces a decrease in the spread of Corona in it.
- Conditions for the transfer residency from one employer to another, iiQ8
- Indian Kuwait pack moving service 66756002
- 24th August, Monday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Kuwait extends PCR test validity to 96 Hours, 14 Days quarantine period, iiQ8
- Commercial flights are still suspended to 32 Countries, iiQ8
- 23rd August, Sunday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- 2 more new locations open to collect Driving License, iiQ8
- Kuwait delays security campaigns to arrest 120,000 expats, iiQ8
- UAE Visa Open for All Nationalities, iiQ8