97,612 expats above 60 years of age will not be able to renew their residence
Kuwait City, 25th August, 2020:
Statistics issued by the Public Authority for Civil Information show there are 97,612 expatiates who have reached the age of 60 and above and renewal of their residence as of permits will not be possible because they hold only higher secondary certificates, lower education or no education at all, reports Al-Seyassah daily.
This coincides with the law which is expected to be enforced from Jan 1, 2021.
The statistics also show there are 15,502 expatriate who are 60 years and above have university degrees.
It also shows the total number of bedoun who hold Diploma Certificate is 99,720 and those holding higher secondary certificate are 279,045 person.
Source : Arab Times
- Receive Car Registration without inspection, iiQ8, Kuwait
- Decision on lifting ban on 32 countries next week, iiQ8
- Conditions for the transfer residency from one employer to another, iiQ8
- Indian Kuwait pack moving service 66756002
- 24th August, Monday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Kuwait extends PCR test validity to 96 Hours, 14 Days quarantine period, iiQ8
- Commercial flights are still suspended to 32 Countries, iiQ8
- 23rd August, Sunday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- 2 more new locations open to collect Driving License, iiQ8
- Kuwait delays security campaigns to arrest 120,000 expats, iiQ8