Extending visit visas and residence for another 3 months
KUWAIT CITY, Aug 25:
On humanitarian grounds and due to exceptional cases of stranded expats the Ministry of Interior will extend residence and visit visa for a period of 3 months starting from September 1st.
More details are awaited.
The sources said that the decision has been take to avoid crowding at residency affairs departments.
Source : Arab Times
- Extending visit visas and residence for another 3 months, iiQ8
- Kuwait Airport – Only Passengers allowed to Enter, iiQ8
- LBC AirBox offer, Deals, Promotions LBC Air Cargo, iiQ8
- Lulu Hypermarket, Deals Offer Promotions Lulu Kuwait, iiQ8
- 97,612 expats above 60 years of age will not be able to renew their residence
- Receive Car Registration without inspection, iiQ8, Kuwait
- Decision on lifting ban on 32 countries next week, iiQ8
- Conditions for the transfer residency from one employer to another, iiQ8
- Indian Kuwait pack moving service 66756002
- 24th August, Monday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
PACI online appointment, Civil ID appointment
Mobile Civil ID – Digital Civil ID
MOH – Online Appointment
MOI, Ministry of Interior Book Appointment, iiQ8, Online appointment booking MOI
MEW, Book Appointment Ministry of Electricity & Water, iiQ8, Online appointment booking MEW