Kuwait City, 11th November 2020:
Kuwait Airport to operate 24 hrs from the 17th Nov; Passengers allowed to carry hand baggage
The Director General of Civil Aviation, M. Youssef Al-Fawzan, addressed a letter to the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Health regarding the review of health requirements at Kuwait Airport, in which he stated that, “ During the meeting of executive committee for commercial aviation re-operation on November 9th, 2020 the representative of the Ministry of Health stated that if there are enough number for staff to register and organize, there is no objection from the Ministry of Health to restart the operations of airport for 24 hrs.
Kuwait Airways and NAS are ready to provide required staff at the airport to be operational for 24 hrs from 17th of this month”.
On the other hand, Director of Operations Department at Kuwait International Airport, Mansour AlHashemi, sent a letter to the National Aviation Services Company(NAS), which includes permission to carry hand luggage on the plane.
Source – Arab Times
- Kuwait Airport to operate 24 hrs, allowed to carry hand baggage
- Ministry Of Health – Flu vaccine for expats soon, iiQ8, indianinQ8
- 10th November, Tuesday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Direct flights from 34 countries awaits MOH decision, iiQ8
- Kuwait said to sign contract for Pfizer Vaccine, iiQ8
- All Expats on expired visas must leave Kuwait before 30th November, iiQ8
- 9th November, Monday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- CityBus services stopped in multiple routes, iiQ8, Kuwait Bus Operations halted
- 8th November, Sunday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Watch Live Launch of EOS-01 and 9 customer satellites by PSLV-49, ISRO, iiQ8
- 7th November, Saturday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- ISRO Begins Countdown For Launch Of PSLV-C49 On 7th November, iiQ8
- Mega Mart Q8 Offers, Deals till 11th November, iiQ8
- 6th November, Friday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- 2020 US Election Results Live, iiQ8, Live US Election Result