Kuwait City, 10th November 2020:
Direct flights from 34 countries awaits MOH decision, iiQ8
Plans for direct flights from 34 banned country awaits health authorities decision
Since Kuwait International Airport has been opened for commercial aviation from August until 8th November, in a period of 100 days about 192,000 passengers entered Kuwait. From these majority were expats coming in from Dubai and Istanbul after Kuwait had banned 34 countries.
The coordination is ongoing with the health authorities in matters of assessing the situation of 34 countries.
There has been a considerable amount of followup done in adding or reducing the number of countries that have reported an increase in corona virus infection cases recently. The quarantine period for those returning from abroad remains unchanged.
As a part of a comprehensive plan presented by Kuwait Airways and Jazeera Airways two weeks ago, sources express a hope for a breakthrough soon regarding the opening of direct flights. The Minister of Health, Dr. Basil Al-Sabah, promised to follow it up and take the necessary technical measures to adopt it.
Source – Arab Times
- All Expats on expired visas must leave Kuwait before 30th November, iiQ8
- 9th November, Monday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- CityBus services stopped in multiple routes, iiQ8, Kuwait Bus Operations halted
- 8th November, Sunday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Watch Live Launch of EOS-01 and 9 customer satellites by PSLV-49, ISRO, iiQ8
- 7th November, Saturday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- ISRO Begins Countdown For Launch Of PSLV-C49 On 7th November, iiQ8
- Mega Mart Q8 Offers, Deals till 11th November, iiQ8
- 6th November, Friday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- 2020 US Election Results Live, iiQ8, Live US Election Result
- How does the COVID-19 virus transmit ? , iiQ8, By WHO
- Day Fresh is now Online, iiQ8, Home Delivery & Store Pickup
- 5th November, Thursday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Expansion of Panel of Lawyers with Indian Embassy in Kuwait, iiQ8
- Indian Foreign Minister Urges GCC to facilitate return of Indians to resume work