Kuwait City, 29th April 2022:
No more PCR Test for Travelling to India, iiQ8 info
PCR Test is not required for travelling to India; India cancel PCR requirement for passengers from Kuwait
Government of India today (i.e., 29th April 2022) added Kuwait to the List of Countries in respect of which primary vaccination schedule completion certificate is allowed to be uploaded and thus cancelling the mandatory requirement of a negative PCR test for travelling to India.
With this announcement, any passenger travelling to India from Kuwait does not need to conduct a PCR test before travel.
The passenger only needs to submit a self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal with their COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
- Lulu Hypermarket the big Eid Offers, Lulu Promotions Ramadan
- Breaking News Kuwait Updates iiQ8 info
- China Closed Schools, Tightening COVID Rules, iiQ8 info
- What Makes you choose Odoo for your Business?
- IIIT Education at the RGUKT, India
- IIIT Campus Life at the RGUKT
- IIIT Apply in Andhra Pradesh, Fee for RGUKT IIIT Online Application
- How to make Putt and Fish Curry, iiQ8 Cooking
- Grand Hyper Eid Promotions, Buy 1 Get 3, Win upto 500KD
- Kuwait Civil Aviation Cancellation of PCR for all Arrivals
- New COVID-19 Rules in Kuwait, No PCR, Scraps Vaccination
- Acharya Movie download Online watch tamilrockers 0gomovies
- Kuwait cameras on police uniforms
- Kuwait MoI launches E-Visa Service for Companies, iiQ8 info