Kuwait City, 29th November 2020:
New ATM charges from next month, iiQ8, Additional Bank Charges
New charges will apply on cash withdrawals outside the country via ATM services from next month, reports Aljarida daily.
Local banks have officially informed their customers that there will be an additional charge of KD 1.25 for every cash withdrawal process done outside the State of Kuwait using ATM cards.
According to informed sources, implementation of the new charges comes in line with the services provided by banks through the ATM cards in terms of safety procedures and the necessary protection, as well as the possibility of cash withdrawals from anywhere in the world, which requires the compatibility of card systems and their global approval, and other services.
Source – Times Kuwait
- New ATM charges from next month, iiQ8, Additional Bank Charges
- The life of an Expatriate in Kuwait, iiQ8, indianinQ8
- 28th November, Saturday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Grand Hyper Market Offers, iiQ8, Kuwait Grand Deals Weekly Promotions
- 70000 Expats to leave Kuwait in 2021, iiQ8, As no renewal for above 60Years
- Free COVID Vaccines for Expats, Kuwait Residents, iiQ8
- The Best & Worst Cities for Expats in 2020, iiQ8, Salmiya listed as worst city
- 27th November, Friday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Indian Govt. Extends flights suspension till 31st December 2020, iiQ8
- Holiday notice for 30th November 2020 in Kuwait, iiQ8, Indian Embassy in Kuwait
- 26th November, Thursday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Russian vaccine to cost less than $10, iiQ8, Kuwait News
- How to renew Civil ID Online, iiQ8, Kuwait Bataka renewal online
- 25th November, Wednesday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- PH in Q8 Online Passport Appointment, iiQ8, limited walk-in application