Kuwait City, 23rd February 2021:
Kuwait’s Cabinet Holds Weekly Meeting , iiQ8, 22nd February 2021
◼️ Cabinet rejected the proposals of health authorities to impose a total or partial curfew in the country at the present time.
◼️ Restaurants & Cafes including inside the shopping malls cannot serve dine-in customers & only provide takeaway services starting from Feb 24th until further notice.
◼️ Closure of land & sea border crossings with the exception of shipping operations & workers in the divided zone.
◼️ Allow Citizens to return from land & seaports & their first-degree relatives & their companions who are domestic workers,& assign MOI & General Administration of Customs to implement what was stated in the decisions from Feb 24th until March 20, 2021.
- Kuwait Govt. closes Sea & Land borders for 1 Month, iiQ8, Cabinet Meeting Feb 22nd
- Philippine Embassy in Kuwait, All Passport Services, Renewal Extension, Releasing, iiQ8
- CityBus Pass Offer, iiQ8, Monthly Kuwait Bus Pass Promotion Feb-2021
- 21st February 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Ban on Expats to Enter Kuwait continues until further notice, iiQ8
- Indian Kuwait pack moving service 60388703
- 20th February 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Kuwait DGCA New Circular on 17th February, iiQ8, Kuwait Airport Conditions
- New procedures at Kuwait Airport effective Sunday, 21/2/2021, iiQ8
- Without Hotel Booking – Passenger will not allowed to Kuwait iiQ8
- How to Register on BelSalamah, iiQ8, Domestic workers register to Kuwait
- 19th February 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Kuwait Flights from 35 banned countries likely to resume, iiQ8
- 14 Days Quarantine in Kuwait for arriving passengers from banned countries, iiQ8
- Book Hotel in Kuwait, iiQ8, Quarantine Booking in Q8 Price