Kuwait City, 23rd February 2021:
Kuwait Govt. closes Sea & Land borders for 1 Month, iiQ8, Cabinet Meeting Feb 22nd
The decisions will be effective as of February 24 till March 20
Kuwait on Monday decided to close its land and sea borders for four weeks as of Wednesday, The Kuwaiti Cabinet announced on Monday. The Cabinet has also banned customers’ presence inside restaurants and cafes in a bid to combat the spread of COVID-19, especially as the country has been reporting an upward trend in the daily COVID-19 infections over the past few weeks.
The decisions were approved during Monday’s Cabinet meeting held at Seif Palace, chaired by Prime Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al Hamad Al Sabah. The cabinet also decided to close the land and sea passageways, with exemption for shipping and workers in the divided zone. Citizens will be allowed to return to Kuwait via the land and maritime ports, with company of “first-degree” relatives and domestic workers.
The MoI and the customs directorate have been assigned to implement this resolution, effective February 24 until March 20.
The cabinet decided to form a joint commission, headed by the Ministry of Interior. It will group the Ministry of Health and the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) and will be tasked with overseeing the mechanism of enforcing the institutional quarantine on all arrivals in the country. Moreover, the cabinet decided to ban customers’ presence inside restaurants and cafes, including those located at the shopping malls, however delivery services will be allowed. This will be enforced as of February 24 for an indefinite duration.
- Philippine Embassy in Kuwait, All Passport Services, Renewal Extension, Releasing, iiQ8
- CityBus Pass Offer, iiQ8, Monthly Kuwait Bus Pass Promotion Feb-2021
- 21st February 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Ban on Expats to Enter Kuwait continues until further notice, iiQ8
- Indian Kuwait pack moving service 60388703
- 20th February 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Kuwait DGCA New Circular on 17th February, iiQ8, Kuwait Airport Conditions
- New procedures at Kuwait Airport effective Sunday, 21/2/2021, iiQ8
- Without Hotel Booking – Passenger will not allowed to Kuwait iiQ8
- How to Register on BelSalamah, iiQ8, Domestic workers register to Kuwait
- 19th February 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Kuwait Flights from 35 banned countries likely to resume, iiQ8
- 14 Days Quarantine in Kuwait for arriving passengers from banned countries, iiQ8
- Book Hotel in Kuwait, iiQ8, Quarantine Booking in Q8 Price
- 18th February 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19