Kuwait City, 21st February 2021:
Ban on Expats to Enter Kuwait continues until further notice, iiQ8
COVID-19: Travel ban on non-Kuwaitis extended until further notice
Kuwaitis, first-degree relatives, domestic workers exempt from decision
The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) announced on Saturday night that non-Kuwaitis are barred from entering Kuwait until further notice. Two hours before Kuwait’s Airport was supposed to start welcoming non-Kuwaiti passengers after a two-week ban, the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) announced, in a Tweet, on Saturday night that non-Kuwaiti are barred from entering Kuwait until further notice.
The DGCA’s decision to extend the travel ban comes after Kuwait banned non-Kuwaiti from traveling to Kuwait as of February 7 after new health measures were put in place to combat the spread of COVID-19.
The announcement took many by surprise as the Civil Aviation and Ministry of Health have been operating to prepare the airport for arrivals as of midnight February 21.
High risk:- On Friday, in a press statement, the DGCA revealed that all passengers, Kuwaitis and non-Kuwaitis, arriving in Kuwait will need to follow the new health procedures. In addition, the DGCA said passengers arriving from the 35 ‘high risk’ countries will no longer be banned but will need to quarantine in a hotel for 14 days.
Then within a day, the decision was reversed and all non-Kuwaitis are banned from entering Kuwait, With that being said, starting on Sunday all Kuwaitis, first-degree relatives and domestic workers. They will need to quarantine in a hotel for seven-days, at their own expense, and then quarantine at home for seven-days.
Civil Aviation extended the work of the decision to prevent non-Kuwaiti passengers from entering the State of Kuwait until further notice, with the continued entry of Kuwaiti passengers and subject to institutional quarantine in one of the approved local hotels for a period of 7 days and the completion of the period of quarantine for the other 7 days in home quarantine.
- Ban on Expats to Enter Kuwait continues until further notice, iiQ8
- Indian Kuwait pack moving service 60388703
- 20th February 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Kuwait DGCA New Circular on 17th February, iiQ8, Kuwait Airport Conditions
- New procedures at Kuwait Airport effective Sunday, 21/2/2021, iiQ8
- Without Hotel Booking – Passenger will not allowed to Kuwait iiQ8
- How to Register on BelSalamah, iiQ8, Domestic workers register to Kuwait
- 19th February 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Kuwait Flights from 35 banned countries likely to resume, iiQ8
- 14 Days Quarantine in Kuwait for arriving passengers from banned countries, iiQ8
- Book Hotel in Kuwait, iiQ8, Quarantine Booking in Q8 Price
- 18th February 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Kuwait CityBus Pass Offer, iiQ8 Kuwait Bus Pass 28th February promotion
- Online Meeting to Combat COVID-19, iiQ8, on 23rd Feb, India-Kuwait
- Lulu Hypermarket weekly offers, iiQ8, Lulu promotions up to 23rd Feb