Kuwait City, 20th February 2021:
Without Hotel Booking – Passenger will not allowed to Kuwait iiQ8
Passenger without hotel booking will not be allowed to enter Kuwait.
Assistant Undersecretary of the Ministry of Interior for Port Security Affairs, Major General Mansour Al-Awadi, stressed that any citizens or resident must register on the Kuwait Musafir app before arriving the country either through air, land or sea borders.
He also said that no traveler will be allowed to enter the country without a hotel reservation. If the arriving passenger whether citizen or resident, don’t have a hotel booking, he will be sent back to the destination.
- How to Register on BelSalamah, iiQ8, Domestic workers register to Kuwait
- 19th February 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Kuwait Flights from 35 banned countries likely to resume, iiQ8
- 14 Days Quarantine in Kuwait for arriving passengers from banned countries, iiQ8
- Book Hotel in Kuwait, iiQ8, Quarantine Booking in Q8 Price
- 18th February 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Kuwait CityBus Pass Offer, iiQ8 Kuwait Bus Pass 28th February promotion
- Online Meeting to Combat COVID-19, iiQ8, on 23rd Feb, India-Kuwait
- Lulu Hypermarket weekly offers, iiQ8, Lulu promotions up to 23rd Feb
- Kuwait expanding hiring of Domestic workers, iiQ8
- 60% of COVID-19 Infected Patients Are Citizens, iiQ8, Kuwait MOH
- Kuwait 43 hotels picked for mandatory quarantine, iiQ8
- Banned countries allowed to Kuwait, iiQ8, Entry from India with 14 days Quarantine
- 17th February 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Grand Hyper Weekly 70% Offers, iiQ8, Grand hyper Promotions, Deals 23rd Feb