Kuwait City, 29th December 2020:
Kuwait Airport to Re-Open from Saturday, 2nd January 2021, iiQ8
Cabinet Holds Weekly Meeting
Kuwait will not extend its decision to suspend flights beyond January 1
▪️MOH confirmed that no new variants of coronavirus have been discovered in Kuwait until this date.
▪️Cabinet announces the resumption of flights starting Jan. 2, 2021
▪️Re-open the land & sea ports daily, as of Saturday, Jan. 2, from 9 a.m.
to 3 p.m.
▪️These decisions will be reviewed according to developments regarding the spread of coronavirus.
Civil Aviation – Kuwait:
The Council of Ministers decides not to continue with the decision to suspend commercial flights to and from Kuwait International Airport and end it at the specified date by the end of Friday, corresponding to 1/1/2021.
- Kuwait Airport to Re-Open from Saturday, 2nd January 2021, iiQ8
- 27th December, Sunday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- 130 KD Health Insurance for Expats in 2022, iiQ8, MOH Kuwait
- COVID19 India Tracker (As on 27 December, 2020, 08:00 AM), iiQ8
- 26th December, Saturday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- 25th December, Friday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Al Kout Mall CityBus Route, Kuwait Bus Route AlKout Mall, iiQ8
- No New Coronavirus Strains Found in Kuwait, iiQ8, MoH
- Merry Christmas to All from indianinQ8.com, iiQ8 Viewers
- Official Announcement to The Christian Community, iiQ8, MOI
- Grand Hyper Year end Sale and X’mas Promotions, iiQ8, Offers 2020 Sales
- Q8 Started Vaccination, First shipment of Pfizer vaccine arrives in Kuwait, iiQ8
- 23rd December, Wednesday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Indicators & steps to remove malware from your PC, iiQ8
- Get a Full Body Check Up for 15KD, iiQ8, Badr Al Samaa Kuwait