IT Business /Systems Analyst
Company: Alghanim Industries
The Systems Analyst/Business Analyst is responsible for the design, development, testing and support for business applications to meet the needs of internal businesses.
- Performing requirements analysis. Develop business requirements into system specifications and generate business requirement documentation as required.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement ,developing and implementing solutions and ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Required to lead projects where analysis of systems or data requires an in-depth evaluation of complex business process, system process and industry standards.
- Responsible for the analysis, design and development as well as integration of any of the software features needed for current and future product releases by the software development department
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Design to-be solution including functional design and process design.
- Manage IT deliverables in business projects
- Managing resources and priorities.
- Assess potential technology solutions & vendors, developing scorecards and recommendations to business & IT teams. Managing vendors and business stakeholders
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Resolve complex technical issues and independently manage critical/complex situations.
- Support with sprint planning in order to deliver approved backlog of change.
- Engage with other Business Analyst and developers across other functional domains (e.g. Supply Chain, Facilities, Communications, Audit, Credit and Collections, Travel) to ensure knowledge sharing. Where applicable, recommend solutions that could benefit other business areas, and vice-versa.
- Write and validate the technical specification and able to create test scripts
- Assist testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests
- Understands and applies Organization’s methodologies and procedures
- May lead and coordinate the work of a small development team
- Regularly mentors & coaches less experienced team members
- Provides leadership in the development of technical skills in others through active knowledge sharing
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
Key Skills And Required Qualifications:
- A university degree coupled with solid technology and Business Management experience
- 4 years+ experience working as a Systems Analyst
- Experience of facilitating & running workshops (business & IT facing)
- Experience working on agile projects (end-to-end) and traditional waterfall projects
- Well experienced in delivering solutions where complex system integrations are involved
- Should be highly proficient in IT Systems & security standards, skilled in n-tier application development
- Custodian/management of system source code
- Project management experience & certification is preferable.
- Understanding of core concepts and best practices for implementing web-facing solutions in an n-tiered environment with database and transactional back end
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Indian Embassy invites for Swami Vivekananda Address 12th January 2021, iiQ8
- 6th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- 5th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- How to register for vaccination in India? COVID-19 vaccine, iiQ8
- FAQs ON COVID-19 Vaccine in India, iiQ8, Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID-19 Vaccination process in India, iiQ8, Corona Vaccination steps in India
- 4th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- New rules for passengers departing and arriving in Kuwait, iiQ8
- Departing passengers required to register on Mosafer app, iiQ8
- Free PCR tests for all passengers arriving in Kuwait, iiQ8
- Kuwait suspended Direct Flights From & To UK, iiQ8 info
- Kuwait Vaccination Priority in addition to medical staff, iiQ8
- India CoronaVirusUpdates, COVID19 India Tracker 4th January 2021, 8AM, iiQ8
- Vande Bharat Mission Phase 9 Flight Schedule – January 2021, from Kuwait to India, iiQ8
- 3rd January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19