Kuwait City, 5th January 2021:
COVID-19 Vaccination process in India, iiQ8, Corona Vaccination steps in India
Watch the video below to know more about the prescribed process for COVID-19 vaccination in India !
COVID-19 Vaccine is SAFE !
Be ready for COVID Vaccination!
Follow the prescribed process for vaccination
1. Register on Co-WIN system using a valid Photo ID
2. Beneficiary will receive SMSM messages on their registered mobile number
3. On the vaccination site, Vaccination Officer-1 (Police / NCC / NYK, etc.,) to check registration & verify Photo ID of the beneficiary
4. Vaccination Officer-2 will authenticate / verify documents on Co-WIN
5. Vaccination Officer will vaccinate the beneficiary
6. Following vaccination, all beneficiaries should wait in the observation area for 30 minutes
7. Vaccination officer 4 and 5 to ensure 30 minutes wait, monitoring and guiding the non-registered beneficiaries
8. Come for second dose of vaccine on the due date as per SMS received
Source – Ministry of Health and Family Welfare , Government of India.
- COVID-19 Vaccination process in India, iiQ8, Corona Vaccination steps in India
- 4th January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- New rules for passengers departing and arriving in Kuwait, iiQ8
- Departing passengers required to register on Mosafer app, iiQ8
- Free PCR tests for all passengers arriving in Kuwait, iiQ8
- Kuwait suspended Direct Flights From & To UK, iiQ8 info
- Kuwait Vaccination Priority in addition to medical staff, iiQ8
- India CoronaVirusUpdates, COVID19 India Tracker 4th January 2021, 8AM, iiQ8
- Vande Bharat Mission Phase 9 Flight Schedule – January 2021, from Kuwait to India, iiQ8
- 3rd January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Indian Central School Admissions, iiQ8, 20% discount Kuwait
- 2nd January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- 1st January 2021, Kuwait Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- India extends ban on international flights till 31 Jan 2021, iiQ8
- Kuwait extended 1 month for residency violators, iiQ8, MOI Q8