MCA 203 – SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
PART – A
1. Describe the generic view of process.
The physical layer, the lowest layer of the OSI model, is concerned with the transmission and reception of the unstructured raw bit stream over a physical medium. It describes the electrical /
2. Describe the importance of customer communication.
4. Explain about product engineering.
5. What is meant by data modeling?
6. Describe the design hierarchy of software engineering.
7. Describe the fundamentals of software engineering.
8. Discuss about component level testing.
9. Explain the concepts of quality management.
10. List the advantages of re-engineering.
PART – B
11. Describe the spinal model and list its merits and limitations.
12. Discuss about agile process model. Also list its merits over other process models.