Kuwait City, 10th, September, 2020:
Registration Drive for Indians in Kuwait who do not have valid travel documents, iiQ8
Indian Embassy in Kuwait Announced
Embassy of India is pleased to announce the launch of a ‘Registration Drive’ for Indian nationals in Kuwait who do not have valid travel documents such as valid passport or valid Emergency Certificates. All those without travel documents are advised to register by filling in the google form online (https://forms.gle/pMf6kBxix4DYhzxz7) or by submitting duly filled-in enclosed application form at the boxes kept at the Embassy Consular Hall and at Indian passport offices in Sharq, Jleeb Al Shuwaikh and Fahaheel.
Please note that the current Passport/Emergency Certificate number will be the de-facto registration number for this drive. This registration number may be quoted for any further correspondence or updates. For any queries, please write to email@example.com.
It may be noted that the registration drive is absolutely free of cost and fee for issuing travel documents will be collected at the Embassy counter directly in due course.
08 September 2020
Registration Drive – Embassy of India – Kuwait
- Registration Drive for Indians in Kuwait who do not have valid travel documents, iiQ8
- Mega Mart Market, Kuwait, Jahra, Offers, iiQ8
- Increase in renewal fees of vehicle registration book, iiQ8, Kuwait
- Incoming flights to Kuwait, iiQ8, step by Step Plan To Restart
- Grand Hyper promotions, iiQ8, Grand Hypermarket Kuwait Offers, deals
- LuLu Hypermarket promotions, iiQ8, Lulu Kuwait Valid Till September 15
- Sultan Center Offers, iiQ8, Kuwait Sultan Center promotions
- 108 Flights to India from Kuwait, VBM Phase 6 Schedule, iiQ8
- 9th September, Wednesday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- No PCR test below the age of 6 years, iiQ8, indianinQ8