This article will provide a step-by-step guide on how to correctly apply a new xml Blogger template to your blog. This process can be tricky depending on several factors (quality of the code in the new template, your existing widgets, etc) so you need to be careful when changing your template.
Sign in to your blogger blog and head to “design” => “Edit HTML”
Before uploading new template backup your previous template.
Now browse your computer and select and upload your desired template.
After this process, blogger will ask whether to keep or delete your widgets. Take your choice (see screenshot).
Now preview your blog and if everything is fine hit ‘Save Template’ button.
That’s it, your new template is live now.
( OR )
( OR )
Follow this simple guide to install your Favorite Blogger Template:
1. Click on the Download button and save file to PC (.xml format).
2. Log in Blogger dashboard.
3. Go to Template section ? Backup/Restore.
4. Click on Download Full Template to Backup your previous template.
5. Upload a template from a file on your hard drive by click Browse option button.
6. Click Upload button, a confirmation message will appear. Click on Keep Widgets.
Now you’re done.
More than 100 Keyboard Shortcuts (Microsoft Windows)
SAP BASIS Roles and Responsibilities-1
SAP BASIS Roles and Responsibilities