How to import contacts into Outlook
1. MS Office Outlook should be installed in the system.
2. Export contacts from Gmail in ‘.CSV’ format.
1. Open MS Office Outlook and click on ‘Contacts’.
2. Go to File → Open → Import
3. Select ‘Import from another program or file’ and click on ‘Next’.
4. Select ‘Comma Separated Values (Windows)’ and click on ‘Next’.
5. Browse the file to be imported, select the option ‘Allow duplicates to be created’ and click on ‘Next’ to continue.
6. Select the Destination Folder ‘Contacts’ and click on ‘Next’ to continue.
7. Click on ‘Finish’ to complete the process.
Click here to watch youtube video tutorial, step by step procedure
This tutorial will guide you through importing your contacts from a CSV file into UGAMail. Please view the documentation page for instructions on how to export from Thunderbird.