New Delhi, 9th August 2022:
Har Ghar Tiranga: How to add Indian national flag to your WhatsApp profile picture
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has called upon all citizens to turn the ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ campaign into a mass movement by hoisting or displaying the national flag at their homes and using the tricolour as a display picture on their social media accounts, to commemorate the 75th anniversary of India’s Independence. In his monthly radio address ‘Mann ki Baat’ on July 31, PM Modi said that as part of the 75th year of Independence a special movement — ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ — is being organised. “The tricolour connects us, inspires us to do something for the country,” he said and asked people to make the national flag their social media profile photo from August 2 to August 15.
Here’s how you can add Tiranga to your WhatsApp profile picture
The first thing you need is a profile picture with the Indian national flag in it. Well, there are three ways to do get this:
Get your picture clicked with national flag
The first and perhaps the best way is to get your picture clicked with the national flag and use it as your profile picture. But, if that’s not possible right now, then there are other ways to add the Indian national flag in your profile picture.
– You can use the Facebook app to add the Indian Flag in your profile picture. Here’s what you need to do:
– Open Facebook app and tap on your Profile Picture
– Select Add Frame, head to the Flags option and choose India from the list.
– You’ll see an Indian Flag has been added to your existing profile photo.
– Make the adjustments in case you want and hit the Save button
– Now, view your Profile Photo → Tap on three dots at at the top right corner → tap Save to phone
Using third-party apps and tools:
If you don’t have a Facebook account or just don’t want to use Facebook, there are several apps and tools available.
These are simple tools and apps that allow users to add Indian National Flag to their pictures in just a few simple steps. All you need is to upload your profile picture, select the National flag, adjust the position and that’s all. The names of such apps include: flagmypicture.com, lunapics.com, Flagstickers for picture and Flag Face.
However, remember that these are third-party apps and tools. So do check the review ratings carefully before using them.
Using Photo editing apps like Snapseed
Snapchat is Google’s photo editing app available for both Android and iOS. Just download an image of Indian National Flag on your phone and follow the steps below:
– Open Snapseed app and open your profile image by tapping on ‘+’ button
– Tap on Tools and choose ‘Double Exposure’ opinion.
– Open the downloaded Indian National Flag image.
– Here you can apply the flag on the entire image or resize it to keep it at the centre, side, etc. There’s also an option to adjust the transparency.
– Once done, hit the Export button and save the image on your smartphone.
Steps to change profile picture on WhatsApp
– Open WhatsApp and head to Settings
– Tap on profile picture
– Select camera icon and choose image
– Tap on Done to save the changes
Let us celebrate this Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav with ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’
First Look of New Hindu Temple in Dubai, open on 5th October 2022
This poster is created to set-up WhatsApp profile picture for AWGP members as part of “Azadi Ka Amrut
Glimpses of Flagging off ceremony of 3Ts- Trade, Technology & Tourism) Bus campaign at Embassy of India premises (Aug 11). Ambassador, accompanied by esteemed dignitaries from Kuwait & friends of India, flagged off bus campaign. #AzadiKaAmritMahotsav @MEAIndia @AmritMahotsav pic.twitter.com/vSP7LVOdYY
— India in Kuwait (@indembkwt) August 11, 2022
Mahotsav” during 2nd – 15th August 2022. #HarGharTiranga #AzadiKaAmritMahotsav
Indian National Flag Designer Shri Pingali Venkaiah, భారత జాతీయ పతాక రూపశిల్పి శ్రీ పింగళి వెంకయ్య