Kuwait City: 21st June, 2021:
Forced vaccination an attack on ‘freedoms’, iiQ8
MY BODY IS MY CHOICE
Forced vaccination an attack on ‘freedoms’
A number of Kuwaitis gathered at Al-Erada Square to protest the recent decisions of the Council of Ministers which forbids non-vaccinated people from traveling or entering commercial complexes, restaurants, health clubs and beauty parlors and barber shops, reports Al-Qabas daily.
The demonstrators organized a vigil calling what they said ‘forced vaccination’ an attack on the freedoms. They were seen holding banners which read ‘No prejudice to our freedoms, no to compulsory vaccination, my body is my choice’. On the other hand, dozens of citizens demanded a comprehensive amnesty and the return of political activists and former MPs from abroad saying ‘Amnesty is a priority’.
It is noteworthy to mention the security authorities pre-empted efforts by people from gathering by closing the area around Al-Erada Square and prevented vehicles from parking in the vicinity of the square.
- Kuwait begins vaccinating domestic workers, iiQ8
- 20th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Travel from India to Dubai guidelines, iiQ8, SA to Dubai, Nigeria to Dubai
- 19th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- 18th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Kuwait Recent updates, iiQ8, latest updates regarding travel
- Domestic workers can enter Kuwait without vaccination, iiQ8
- Return of Expats from August 1st to Kuwait, iiQ8
- 17th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Fast Track IELTS course for 5 Days, iiQ8, Kuwait Education Online
- The common side effect of the COVID-19 vaccine, iiQ8, World Health Organization WHO
- Big Best Discounts Lulu Hypermarket, iiQ8, Lulu promotions Offers Weekly
- Grand Hyper Kuwait Offers Deals, iiQ8, Weekly promotions
- 16th June 2021, Kuwait today Corona Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Get FREE HOME DELIVERY on your orders from Grand Online, iiQ8