Sr. Showroom Manager
Location: KW – Company: Alghanim Industries
The Store Manager is fully responsible of driving sales and profitability to meet pre-set business targets, accountable for sound store operations and staff development. The role focuses on leading the store’s team in alignment with business strategies, in which all are responsible for providing customers with high level of service. The Store Manager is fully accountable to provide friendly work environment, and ensures employees’ development through coaching and mentoring.
- Manages and leads staff in achieving location targets
- Drives sales activities to achieve targets in cash, credit, warranties & accessories
- Ensures proper implementation of promotional activities to support higher sales results
- Ensures adequate involvement of store team in analyzing sales data to maximize business results
- Follows up with supervisors, section heads and sales staff on individual achievements
- Assists sales staff in completing difficult sales transactions
- Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties, manages break periods, working hours, sick leaves, and vacations
- Inspects merchandise to ensure it is correctly priced and displayed
- Requests and suggests product range/variety and maintain stock levels
- Ensures full implementation of merchandise, planogram, display, saleable as per merchandise guidelines
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Reports to the Sales Manager on showroom operations, performance and resource
- Ensures all store’s activities in alignment with organizational policies & procedures.
- Maintains cost control measures in alignment with business objectives.
- Ensures adequate level of merchandise and supplies through coordination with relevant departments
- Ensure sending perpetual count to group control on monthly bases
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees through finger prints system
- Maintains adequate store’s manpower according to budget
- Conducting yearly appraisals and performance reviews with development plans.
- Conduct store’s checklists
- Provides constant coaching, mentoring and training for all store staff
- Ensures providing safe & secured work environment
- Ensures all store documents and licenses are valid and up-to-date
- Ensures sound housekeeping
- Ensures employee awareness of safety and emergency procedures.
- Manage store revenue, including cash handling, deposit reconciliation and delivery of deposits to bank.
- Utilizes resources to obtain customer feedback regarding own and competition product and price information including conducting market visits, Reports results to management for action
- Accountable for accurate stock counts and inventory results.
Cont. Job Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure the employees also provide the same level of service.
- Handles and follows on customer’s complaints and inquires
- Interacts with customers to ensure the quality of services provided.
- Ensures reviewing store’s CSI results and takes necessary actions
- Trains staff on Alghanim policy and procedures, and job roles
- Ensures compliance of employees with established location security, sales, cleanliness and record keeping procedures and systems
- Assesses and identifies store staff performance and training needs
- Develops, inspires, motivates and provides coaching and mentoring to all store staff
- Ensures employees’ commitment to organizational objectives.
- Implement training programs for new joiners.
- Runs and manages in-house product knowledge activities.
- Overall 4+ years of experience
- Strong English and Arabic language capabilities
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
https://www.indianinq8.com is not responsible for content and makes no warranties or guarantees about the products or services that are published.
Apply on your own risk.