Subscribe for updates!
Sales Associate, IT Business Analyst – Supply Chain Management, required in Alghanim Q8, iiQ8, Alghanim Jobs, jobs2020
IT Business Analyst – Supply Chain Management
Company: Alghanim Industries
We’re currently searching for a Business Analyst who will be based in Kuwait Office and will be directly reporting to the Product Owner – Supply Chain. From researching progressive systems solutions to evaluating their impact, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, focused analyst and pay close attention to details. Business Analyst should be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in the supply chain domain in an ever-changing digital landscape.
Acting as a conduit between business & IT teams, the Business Analyst will take responsibility for business requirement capture, solution scoping (including technology & vendor assessment), supporting the business & IT during implementation and post go live. Business Analyst will be involved in analysing and monitoring business KPIs on periodic basis and assist Product Owner in the end-to-end implementation of technology solutions.
The role of the Business Analyst is business focussed, and as such a key aspect will be related to delivering a best-in-class supply chain processes and ensuring solutions are fit for purpose, future-proof and commercially competitive. Where solutions are non-consumer facing, the focus is on empowering business teams and delivering best-in-class tooling to meet business requirements.
This individual will have outstanding communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a genuine passion for Retail. Strong presentation skills are required, as well as the confidence to manage multiple stakeholders from business teams, IT teams, external vendors and delivery partners. It is expected that the individual is a keen follower of technology trends and can determine potential business value in order to pro-actively suggest ideas to business & IT teams.
- Valuating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on Supply Chain processes in order to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis and process mapping.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and working closely with cross-functional team members and management.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance & KPIs.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing vendors and stakeholders within Business & IT.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- University degree, ideally from a business or technology discipline.
- 2 years+ experience working as a Business Analyst within the Supply Chain, Logistics & Distribution environment.
- 2 years+ experience of working within retail, with preference for consumer facing brands.
- Solid experience of facilitating & running workshops (business & IT).
- Solid experience of capturing and documenting business requirements.
- Experience working on agile projects (end-to-end) and traditional waterfall projects.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts and resolve complex problems.
- Project Management experience is preferable.
Company: Alghanim Industries
To assist customers by enhancing and promoting sales of products and services in the showroom. The job role focuses on obtaining the knowledge and skills to identify and fulfil customer needs, and direct sales transactions to achieve overall sales targets in cash, credit, warranty programs and accessories.
- Promotes products and services to customers
- Maximizes sales transactions to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Strives to achieve pre-set sales targets in cash, credit, warranties and accessories
- Seeks to improve and enhance his/her level of product knowledge
- Ensuring sales opportunities are constantly converted to sales transactions
- Creating sales invoices and mastering BO & POS applications.
- Demonstrate presentable appearance, and a pleasant smiley face
- Provide high level of service to all customers
- Being constantly aware of customer needs
- Interacts with customers in a friendly and honest manner
- Demonstrates high level of product knowledge
- Recommends and encourages customers for best products and services based on their own needs
- Expedites sales process in an effective and efficient manner
- Explains D&I and return and exchange policies to customers
- Avoids harsh arguments and conflicts with customers
- Being aware of all in-store promotions, discounts, credit, coupons and etc…
- Keeps all company information including sales figures strictly confidential
- Follows all company safety and security procedures
- Conducts regular stock checks and liaising with stock control
- Reports and processes damaged display items to Showroom Manager
- Ensures all products are displayed as instructed/planograms
- Ensures all products in specified areas are accurately priced
- Maintains sales area accessible for customers, clean and tidy
- Conducts price changes as instructed by showroom management
- Masters computer applications (Outlook, SAP, POS & BO)
- 0-2 years of experience,
- Good English language
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Today
- Very Urgent Requirement in Q8, almajdalinternational, iiQ8jobs, classifieds (11 views)
- Urgent Vacancy for KOC Nurses and fork lift operator (4 views)
- Mechanical Engineer/HVAC Engineer/ Trainee Drilling Engineer (3 views)
- ACICO Group Kuwait job vacancies immediate requirement – iiQ8 jobs (3 views)
- Warehouse supervisor, Q8 Job vacancy, iiQ8, indianinq8 (3 views)
- Central Circle Co. is looking to hire Executive Secretary /Secretary Kuwait – iiQ8 jobs (3 views)
- Job Openings for Supervisors ( Civil , Mechanical ,Electrical ,Safety) (3 views)
- Project Manager, IT Developer, Accountants Wanted in Q8 Company, iiQ8jobs, classifieds (3 views)
- Warehouse Supervisor, Asst GM, Q8 Job vacancies, iiQ8, iik (3 views)