Jereh Oil & Gas Company Jobs Kuwait
We M/s Jereh Oil & Gas Engineering Corporation
Job opening for immediate placement for Kuwait Operation:-
** Vacancy: Operation & Maintenance Manager **
Project Nature: Testing, processing and handling of wet and sour hydrocarbon wells fluids from Jurassic Fields, Location-North of Kuwait.
§ Minimum a Degree in Engineering, Petroleum/Mechanical/or related Engineering.
§ 15+ years of professional experience in Oil & Gas surface facilities EPC/or Operations & Maintenance.
§ 8+ years O & M experience in Oil & Gas process plant, it is a plus with Sour Gas Treatment/SRU experience and /or JPF experience.
§ Must have 1+ projects completed pre-commissioning/commissioning experience as leading role in Oil & Gas process plant.
§ Kuwait Oil Company project experience is required.
§ Oil & Gas industry and management experience – ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
§ In-depth knowledge of the various oil and gas field procedures and practices.
§ Influential, problem solving and leadership skills; driving continual improvements and engaging with numerous different business units within an energy company.
§ Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; adept at interaction with variety of contacts, including peers within a multi-disciplinary team, management, vendors and industry partners.
§ Leading the Operations & Maintenance team in entire process including-forecasting, planning and target achievements.
§ Developing new strategies to increase production with safe and cost-efficient methods. Ensuring that adequate safety norms are used by site personnel in order to implement Company’s HSE policy effectively and corrective measures are taken in a timely manner.
§ Operating and maintaining the project in a profitable and optimal manner.
§ Develop and manage budget and operational expenses, oversee proposal development bid packages and subcontractor agreements. Provide cost and risk management.
§ Building ongoing relationships with key members and functional managers within the organization.
§ Taking corrective actions to rectify variances.
§ Managing the commissioning and startup of new projects and plant modifications to ensure compliance with standards, specs and contract terms and conditions.
§ Directing the planning and execution of maintenance & major shutdowns.
§ Effectively maintaining internal and external communications with a broad variety of engineering disciplines and management.
– Candidates available in Kuwait with transferrable visa (article 18) preferred.
– Kuwait Society of Engineers membership/eligibility is valued.
· Please email your CV + copies of full set credentials to: [email protected]
AlMulla Kuwait Company Job Vacancy, Reconciliation Officer
Jereh Oil & Gas Company Jobs Kuwait
KuwaitAirways Latest Job Vacancies, iiQ8
Multiple Jobs in Saudi Arabia Company Jobs, iiQ8
iiQ8 Jobs in Oil & Gas Field Kuwait Company Jobs
Dairy Company vacancies for GCC Countries, iiQ8 Company Jobs
https://www.indianinq8.com is not responsible for content and makes no warranties or guarantees about the products or services that are published.
Apply on your own risk.
Popular iiQ8 Jobs Today
- Multiple job vacancy in a MNC company – Jobs in kuwait iiq8 indianinq8 (17 views)
- Job Vacancy for Oracle developers from Kuwait or Overseas, iik jobs, iiQ8 Classifieds (4 views)
- Multiple Job Vacancies in Kuwait Company, Alghanim, Safat, iiQ8 Jobs (4 views)
- Kuwait Jobs from India, Accountant, Electrical, Mechanical, IT Administrator, Supervisors (4 views)
- Full time House Maid jobs in Farwaniya, Mahboula (3 views)
- Full time House Maid jobs in Salmiya, Salwa (3 views)
- KUWAIT JOB VACANCY Many Vacancies in Toyota AL SAYER GROUP (3 views)
- NBTC Hiring Multiple Positions for Saudi Arabia (3 views)
- Designer Job Vacancy in Kuwait Alghanim Industries, iik jobs (3 views)