Subscribe for updates!
|State||Al Asimah Governate|
- Meeting withpatients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regularcleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a planfor better dental hygiene.
- Performing dentalprocedures, such as extractions, root canals, and fillingcavities.
- Correcting bite issues andovercrowding.
- Applying helpful agents toteeth, such as sealants or whiteners.
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as painmedications or antibiotics.
- Giving clientssedatives or anesthesia prior to administeringtreatments.
- Ordering diagnostic measures, suchas x-rays, models, etc.
- Using tools, such asdrills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth andmouth.
- Keeping records relating to the oralhealth of patients and the treatments given to them.
- Managing and communicating with other staff members toprovide care to patients.
- Doctorate of DentalSurgery or Dental Medicine.
- State license andmalpractice insurance.
- Additional experience,certifications, or licensing may be required.
- Strong computer skills and experience with healthcaredatabases and applications.
- Willingness tocomply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding dental andhealth care.
- Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills, ability to keep detailed records.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, anddiagnostics.
- Good managementskills.
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Today
- Urgent openings in Kuwait, iiQ8, Situation Vacant (2 views)
- Kuwait Job Vacancy, iiQ8, Trolley Gen. Trading Company, (2 views)
- Multiple job vacancies in Apache Oil and Gas Company Kuwait – iiQ8 jobs (2 views)
- URGENT LOAN OFFER ARE YOU IN NEED CONTACT US (2 views)
- Looking for a Mechanical Engineering Job (1 views)
- Finance Manager, Kuwait Job Vacancy, iiQ8Jobs (1 views)
- Required Pharmacist in Kuwait (1 views)
- Rugged Android Tablet Sumo (1 views)
- Caesar Palace Hotel – Vacancy! vacancy!! vacancy!!! (1 views)