Subscribe for updates!
|State||Kuwait City (downtown)|
Posted o by : Recruitment
1. Quantity Surveying or Mechanical Engineering with Technical Degree
(Minimum 2-4 years relevant Experience)
Key responsibilities and activities:-
• Perform quantity surveying for sites and projects.
• Double check the accuracy of quantity surveying data including
measurements and calculations conducted at surveyed sites
• Prepare variation orders and day works.
• Monitor site material requisitions.
• Compare the bill of quantities and sketches prepared at the tendering phase
(budgeted) with the actual resources used and report any differences to the
Quantity Surveyor Manager.
• Prepare all periodic reports with respect to the quantity surveying activities
and achievements to be submitted to the Control manger.
• Prepare subcontractors interim payments and final accounts.
• Conduct material take-off and scheduling.
• Check Actual Work Progress Measurements at site.
• Conduct analysis required to do the billing for clients and subcontractors.
Who are Interested & can Join Immediate they can send their CV’s on this email : email@example.com
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Today
- Accommodation available, Abbasiya, Kuwait. (2 views)
- Kuwait Job vacancy for Material Engineer – iiQ8 classifieds iik jobs (1 views)
- Multiple Job vacancies in Kuwait – Overseas and local indianinq8 (1 views)
- Searching Job – Sr. Document Controller / Sr. Technical Assistant (1 views)
- Multiple Job vacancies in a Kuwait MNC Company – iiq8 jobs (1 views)
- Groomer, Grooming Animals, iiQ8 Jobs, indianinQ8 (1 views)
- Pump Operators, iiQ8 Jobs (1 views)
- GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE AT AFFORDABLE RATES (1 views)
- Lathe machine operator needed in Kuwait – iiQ8 jobs (1 views)