How to install AutoCAD 2013
1. Login to the computer with Admin rights
1. Insert the CD in the CD ROM drive.
2. Run the setup file and click on ‘Install’ to begin the installation.
3. Select ‘I Accept’ to accept the license agreement and click ‘Next’ to proceed.
4. Select the Product Language ‘English’ and License Type as ‘Stand-Alone’. Enter the ‘Serial Key’ and ‘Product Key’ and click on ‘Next’ to proceed.
5. Select the AutoCAD features that are to be installed and click on ‘Install’ to proceed.
6. Once the setup is completed, click on ‘Finish’ to exit the wizard.
Click here to watch youtube video tutorial, step by step procedure
Explaining how to create a deployment of AutoCAD 2013 on a DFS location. Go through different methods of automated software deployment, including batch files, Group Policy, and SCCM. How to download and install AutoCAD 2013