How to install Adobe Acrobat XI ( Professional )
1. Login to the computer with Admin rights
1. Insert the CD in the CD ROM drive.
2. Open ‘E:Adobe 11Adobe Acrobat XI ProAdobe Acrobat XI’ folder and run the setup file.
3. Select the language and click ‘OK’ to proceed.
4. Select the option ‘Make Adobe Acrobat my default PDF viewer’ and click on ‘Next’.
5. Enter the ‘User name’ and ‘Organization’. Select the option ‘I have a serial number’. Click on ‘Next’ to enter the serial number.
6. Select the setup type and destination and click ‘Next’.
7. Choose the Destination Folder (if required) and click on ‘Next’.
8. Click on ‘Install’ to begin the installation.
9. Once the setup is completed, click on ‘Finish’ to exit the wizard.
Click here to watch youtube video tutorial, step by step procedure
Adobe Acrobat XI Pro – Fully Activated with Simple Step-by-Step