E-Rupi App Download from ncpi.org.in e RUPi Mobile working application benefits and Features How to install erupee app from the app store. On 2nd August E-Rupi App has launched by the Prime Minister of India. Shri Narendra Modi has introduced the E Rupi Digital Payment Solution for Indians. Due to, this portal one more step has been added in the direction of the digital India-making campaign. With the help of this portal new digital currency benefits and importance have also been given to citizens of India mention here.
E-Rupi App Download
Nowadays, everybody has used online payment mode for purchasing and for other means. Through digital medium payment is done very easily without any issue. So, we all know how important this has for us by bringing new method by the government. Before this offline mode has the only way to do the payment. But for that people need change amount during their purchase.
However, from the time Shree Narendra Modi has become Prime Minister of India. He has launched various ways by digital mode. Now everything has available on the internet. And India has also developed like other countries. There have various payment gateways already introduced for doing fund transfer or payments solutions. But now the government of India has come up with E Rupi App 2021.
E-Rupi App Feature
E Rupi has a cashless and contactless payment system for people. National Payment Corporation of India has an organization that has taken all the work for handling digital payment and their settlement system. As this has through online mode, so the Indian government has also brought an electronic e-voucher system here in our country. Due to this, you don’t need any debit card or credit card for doing payments.
Although there have many other methods for doing payments. But in some cases, online fraud has also been registered by the citizens. So, now the government has to try to initiate a leak-proof method of paying money for its user. Now the person can do payment without any hassle or fraud. Also, the central government of India has made all the payment processes for the citizens smooth and simple to use.
Digital E-Rupi app Featurs
E Rupi Digital Payment App Features :
- Firstly, this platform brings cashless and contactless facilities for users.
- The Prime Minister of India Shree Narendra Modi has launched this application yesterday. And the application has also known as an E Rupi digital platform.
- Secondly, the voucher given under the application will be delivered to the user of mobile.
- Also, through this system users can do payments with the help of QR codes or SMS which has based on the e-voucher.
- Thirdly, users can redeem the voucher without using any internet banking or debit or credit card, or any payment application.
- Most important, the payment done by the platform with UPI platform has been developed by the National Payment Corporation of India.
- Also, this platform of payment is prepaid in nature.
- In addition, to making this app successful the partners collaborating for services are the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the Department of Financial Services, and the national health authority.
- Fourthly, the E Rupi application does not require any kind of service provider for doing payments.
- Also, with the help of this application payment has only been done once the completion of the transaction will have happened.
- However, this platform can also be used for the payment for purchasing medicines and nutritional supplements.
- As a result, the connection between the user and the service provider has to be in a digital manner and not through the physical interface.
|Name of the Post||E Rupi Digital Payment|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Worked Under||The Central Government of India|
|Department||National Payment Corporation of India|
|Launched Date||2nd August 2021|
|Benefit of app||To give cashless and contactless instruments for doing digital payments.|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of India|
NCPI E-RUPI App Working
National Payment Corporation of India has responsibility for handling all the retails payments and the system of settlement in India. And this organization has worked under the provision of payment and settlement system act 2017, so that payment and settlement have been created functionally.
List of Banks which work with E Rupi :
|Name of the Banks||Acquirer||Issuer||Name of Application acquired|
|State Bank of India||Yes||Yes||YONO SBI Merchant|
|ICICI Bank||Yes||Yes||Bharat Pe and Pine Labs|
|Axis Bank||Yes||Yes||Bharat Pe|
|Union Bank of India||No||Yes||N/A|
|Punjab National Bank||Yes||Yes||PNB Merchant Pay|
|HDFC Bank||Yes||Yes||HDFC Business Application|
|Bank of Baroda||Yes||Yes||BHIM Baroda Merchant Pay|
NPCI has also responsible for maintaining all the details for the infrastructure of the banking system in our country for both electronic or physical settlement of payment. It has a non-profit organization that works only for the betterment of our country. Also, the list for NPCI Services is provided here.
E-RUPI Benefits online
NPCI Provided other services :
- BHIM Aadhar
- Cheque Truncation System (CTS)
- Aadhar Enabled Payment System (AePS)
- Rupee and Payment (RuPay)
- National Automated Clearing House (NACH)
- Bharat Interface For Money (BHIM)
- Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
- National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC)
- Immediate Payment Service
- National Financial Switch (NFS)
The process to download E-Rupi Digital Payment Mobile Application: e-Rupi Prepaid e-Voucher
- Firstly, candidates need to go through the online application store on their mobile phones.
- So, go to Google App Store or Apple Application Store.
- Then click on the search section and enter the name E Rupi digital payment.
- After that, click on the search symbol.
- Then, a list of applications will be displayed on the screen.
- So you need to click on the first option given in the below list.
- After that, a new page with app details opened before you.
- Then, click on the install option available on your screen.
- At last, e Rupi digital payment mobile application has been downloaded to your device.
With the help of the E Rupi application, digital payment has been done simply. Many institutes have shown their interest in this application. So, if you want to enjoy this app, download it from the online interface.