Urgent Vacancies, Accountant, Sales Supervisor
Company: Alghanim Industries
The Sales Supervisor is responsible for implementation of the operational sales plan of the Direct Expansion business for replacements and private area, to achieve the target and increase the department profits.
- Meeting with customers to introduce the service.
- Being available for customers’ queries and questions.
- Improving networking with customers by keeping updated records and database.
- Promoting the provided service to satisfy the sales targets.
- Searching the market for new/potential customers and sales channels.
- Keeping an updated customers’ information continuously.
- Providing the highest level of service to the company customers and always monitoring the quality and customer service satisfaction indicators.
- Conveying and implementing ethical practices to reflect the professional and socially responsible image of AI.
- Being up to date with market changes and supporting the management in expecting the sales trends accordingly.
- Achieve Sales Targets as advised by the Operations Manager
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
• Up to 5 years of experience in direct sales activities.
• Working in the same filed is a must.
• Creativity: Being able to think of new systems and new ways to work. Being able to think creatively and ask the right questions.
• Analytical Skills: Being able to understand complex mathematical analysis, calculus, and other mathematics for design and troubleshooting.
• Problem-Solving Skills: Ability to develop new solutions to problems. Having the skills to identify the source of the problem, create, and test solutions.
• Teamwork: Able to work well with others in order to get the job done.
• Listening Skills: Listening to workers, teammates, end user, and management is crucial to the job.
• Communication Skills: Being able to communicate plans, thoughts, and rationale in the job. Good communication skills will greatly help in accomplishing the job.
Company: Alghanim Industries
• Clearing of on account balances for the major receivable and payable accounts
• Preparing month-end account closing activities
• Prepares journal vouchers, accounts statement for customers etc.
• Uploading the Cash Policies data on a weekly and KN-Pay data on daily basis
• Verification of motor claim files and highlighting any issues to claims department
• Downloading medical report from the System and preparing the data for Medical Policies and passing required entries
• Uploading exchange rate in the system on monthly basis
• In absence of Cashier, handling the cash office
• Any other responsibility that may be permanently or temporarily assigned
• University Graduate
• 1-3 years of related work experience
• Knowledge of MS Office solutions (Excel, Word) and can handle working in insurance-based system
https://www.indianinq8.com is not responsible for content and makes no warranties or guarantees about the products or services that are published.
Apply on your own risk.