Subscribe for updates!
|State||Al Asimah Governate|
PURPOSEOF THE JOB
- Be theexpert and take responsibility for implementing logistics projectsin retail.
- Actively lead and enable change inrelation to the assigned projects.
- Act as aninternal consultant within the commercial team and offer know-howtransfer in the area of project implementation.
- For globalprojects and local initiatives, secure the successfulimplementation and coordinate all relevant readiness initiatives inthe organization
- Lead all involvedstakeholders in the organization towards a successfulimplementation including working across functions,evaluating the impact of the implementation on the customerexperience and existing working methods, and compiling the relevantimplementation material, aligning the implementation plans andproviding follow up and status reports.
- Steercommunication and change management to maximize motivation for allpeople involved to embrace and support theimplementation.
- Manage and secure the transferof knowledge to the line organization as well as to relevantfunctions within the commercial team and other relevantstakeholders.
- As the expert in project andchange implementation, share knowledge with colleagues to supporttheir competence development.
- Compile andmaintain a project portfolio and implement it as abusiness-steering instrument globally and locally.C
- Clarify and secure the necessary prerequisites, includingcorrect budget and business plan input on country and store level,in co-operation with the respective functions.
- Perform Gap/risk analyses and initiate the necessary riskmitigation activities in preparation for implementation.
- Constantly monitor performance against the agreed budgetand goals of current projects, inform the correct stakeholders andtake action accordingly.
- Minimum experience of 5 years working in aspecialist/senior retail and/or logistics role with excellentskills in retail and/or logistics processes, tools and workingmethods.
- Excellent project management skillswith a proven record of delivering successful results.
- Ability to enable change and to work through others, setpriorities and delegate responsibility.
- Goodnumerical and analytical skills with the ability to identifyrequired business actions.
- Tactical andoperational thinking.
- Ability to meet agreedbudgets and goals with flexibility, speed, simplicity with anefficient and cost-effective commercial performance.
- Ability to think commercially by balancing efficiency,inspiration, and profitability.
- Ability toreflect and find value and ideas in collaborating withothers.
- Self-reliant and motivated with aproven ability to work as part of a team as well asindependently.
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Today
- Accommodation available, Abbasiya, Kuwait. (2 views)
- Credit Facility and funding for various projects (1 views)
- Digital Marketing Administrator, iiQ8 jobs, Q8 vacancy, iik, classifieds (1 views)
- Waterjet Operators, iiQ8 Jobs (1 views)
- Sharing accommodation available in Kuwait, Mangaf, Mahbula, Abbasiya, iiQ8 (1 views)
- Apple Ipod is for sale (1 views)
- Legal Assistant required in Alghanim Industries Company Kuwait – iiq8 jobs (1 views)
- Multiple Jobs in Q8, WallStreetKuwait, IT Support, Accounts, Assistant, Customer Care (1 views)
- Half lorry TRANSPORT 24/7 at any time..home to home service available. (1 views)