Subscribe for updates!
Oil and Gas Company Iraq In-country KBR Job vacancies – iiq8
LOOKING FOR A DYNAMIC AND REWARDING CAREER IN MIDDLE EAST OR IN AZERBAIJAN WITH A GLOBAL LEADER IN OIL & GAS?
We are looking for experienced individuals for the following positions:
• Iraq In-country (Onshore) 28/28 Rotation roles
- Engineering Manager
- Operations Manager – Wells
- Operations Team Lead – Wells
- Lead Engineer Wells – Operations
- Lead Project Engineer
- Lead Static Engineer
- Lead Pipeline Engineer
- Lead Rotating Engineer
- Lead Civil Engineer
- Lead Engineer Electrical
- Lead Construction Engineer -Pipelines
- Lead Construction Engineer – Civil
- Senior Contract Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor
• Minimum 12-20 years working in Oil & Gas Industry
• Over 10-15 years in Engineering/Construction on world class, large scale complex oil & gas Projects
• Experience in the use of Engineering systems and analysis tools.
• Conversant with industry standards
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Discipline
• Diploma for the Designer Positions with PDS, PDMS and/or S3D experience
If you are interested in pursuing an exciting and highly challenging career, and have no objection for KBR to utilize your resume,
Please send your resume to’: For Baku, Azerbaijan positions to: email@example.com
For Middle East positions: recruitmentme@kbncom
“Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your resume, you authorize the KBR to store your resume data in the electronic database maintained by KBR Group of companies globally or one of its affiliates forthe purpose of assessing your suitability for present and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process, which include submitting your resume to the prospective Clients.
WE ARE PROUD TO BE KBR
• Reputation for technical excellence and innovation
• Unparalleled dedication to safety, equality, sustainability and values
• Delivers complex projects with best in class technologies
• Values its People and Committed to their career development
KBR Middle East and our Baku offices are looking for experienced engineers and designers across various disciplines to build a strong team to deliver successful Onshore, Offshore and FPSO projects. KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecyde within the Government Services and Hydrocarbons sectors.
KBR employs approximately 36,000 people worldwide, with customers in more than 75 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses. KBR offers excellent learning and careergrowth prospects, exciting work environment and salaries/benefits on par with industry standards.
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Today
- Call Center Agent, Facilities Superintendent, Alghanim Industries, Jobs2020, iiQ8jobs, classifieds (1 views)
- Required transportation from salmiya to Alrai (1 views)
- Kuwait Job opportunity – Multiple Job vacancies in general trading and Contracting company iiq8 (1 views)
- Admin Assistant, Kuwait Job Vacancy, iiQ8, Female (1 views)
- Cashier Job Vacancy, iiQ8, Alghanim Kuwait Jobs (1 views)
- Low Voltage Technician, Arifjan, Kuwait, Q8jobvacancy, iiQ8jobs (1 views)
- Urgent job Required as Nutrition Expert, Medical Representative, Product Specialist (1 views)
- Q8 job vacancy in Q8 companies for HR, Purchase, Drivers, iiq8, indianinq8 (1 views)
- Financial Analyst, Accountant, Call Center Agent required for Alghanim iiQ8jobs, iikjobs, classifieds, IndianInQ8 (1 views)