Subscribe for updates!
Oil and Gas Company Baku, Azerbaijan KBR Job vacancies – iiq8
LOOKING FOR A DYNAMIC AND REWARDING CAREER IN MIDDLE EAST OR IN AZERBAIJAN WITH A GLOBAL LEADER IN OIL & GAS?
We are looking for experienced individuals for the following positions:
• Baku, Azerbaijan (Offshore Engineering)
- Project Directors
- Project Managers
- Engineering Manager
- Project Control Manager
- Lead Safety & Risk Engineer
- Lead Process Engineers
- Lead Instrument & Controls Engineer
- Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Lead Structural Engineer
- Lead Electrical Engineer
- Lead Piping Engineer
- Lead Instrument Designer
- Lead Structural Designer
- Lead Electrical Designer
- Lead Piping Designer
• Minimum 12-20 years working in Oil & Gas Industry
• Over 10-15 years in Engineering/Construction on world class, large scale complex oil & gas Projects
• Experience in the use of Engineering systems and analysis tools.
• Conversant with industry standards
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Discipline
• Diploma for the Designer Positions with PDS, PDMS and/or S3D experience
If you are interested in pursuing an exciting and highly challenging career, and have no objection for KBR to utilize your resume,
Please send your resume to’: For Baku, Azerbaijan positions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Middle East positions: recruitmentme@kbncom
“Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your resume, you authorize the KBR to store your resume data in the electronic database maintained by KBR Group of companies globally or one of its affiliates forthe purpose of assessing your suitability for present and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process, which include submitting your resume to the prospective Clients.
WE ARE PROUD TO BE KBR
• Reputation for technical excellence and innovation
• Unparalleled dedication to safety, equality, sustainability and values
• Delivers complex projects with best in class technologies
• Values its People and Committed to their career development
KBR Middle East and our Baku offices are looking for experienced engineers and designers across various disciplines to build a strong team to deliver successful Onshore, Offshore and FPSO projects. KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecyde within the Government Services and Hydrocarbons sectors.
KBR employs approximately 36,000 people worldwide, with customers in more than 75 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses. KBR offers excellent learning and careergrowth prospects, exciting work environment and salaries/benefits on par with industry standards.
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Today
- Required Pharmacist in Kuwait (5 views)
- Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Civil Engineer, HVAC Engineer, Kuwait Company, iiQ8jobs (4 views)
- Jobs in Kuwait Oil Company KOC Catering Section – iiq8 jobs (4 views)
- Multiple Jobs in Kuwait Company, iiQ8jobs (4 views)
- Career Opportunities (Catering Company) Kuwait iiq8 jobs (4 views)
- Urgent LOAN offer with 3% interest rate apply today. (4 views)
- Kuwait Job Vacancy, Accountant, Customer service representative, iiQ8, indians in kuwait (3 views)
- Senior Lighting Projects Sales, Yousifi Kuwait Job Vacancy, iiQ8jobs (3 views)
- Multiple job vacancy in a MNC company – Jobs in kuwait iiq8 indianinq8 (3 views)