Gulf Jobs, Supply Chain Management Officer, Procurement Officer
Gulf Jobs Kuwait Jobs – Gulf Jobs, Supply Chain Management Officer, Procurement Officer
Company: Alghanim Industries
Jobs at this level are responsible for working closely with the marketing teams within Automotive group, analyzing the stock levels, consolidating requirements, conducting bids on Ariba, negotiating with suppliers, following up on receiving items and handling claims against suppliers. Work is done under intermittent supervision.
• Adheres to all processes and procedures set
• Reviews incoming requirements from marketing teams of the automotive group and ensure the correct and quality parts are available when needed.
• Work closely with marketing teams and clearly establish detailed specifications of the items to be procured.
• Enter details into the Ariba system and create an event for suppliers to participate and bid.
• Ensure the participating suppliers are clearly aware of the specs, lead time and payment terms plus other terms and conditions to avoid any conflicting issues at later stages.
• Maintains data to facilitate good forecasting and reasonable inventory levels.
• Create & scope of all the necessary purchases by each brand and this needs to be regularly reviewed and updated
• Initiate and participate in Inventory audit process. Follows-up and closes audit findings and manage document filing.
• Reviews sales and stock levels on an item-by-item basis and report details for management analysis.
• Assists in forecasting the periodical demand on items.
• Ensures maintenance of stock levels by re-ordering stock when necessary – i.e. place order, receive suppliers confirmation and make firm purchase order.
• Checks and process suppliers’ claims and follow-up by prompt settlements of bills.
• Maintains all confidential matters related to costs, suppliers, prices and rebates.
• Updates MIS with suppliers’ invoices / orders and originate part numbers for new products.
• Raises claims against suppliers/ insurance for shortages and excesses, defective and damaged goods
• Bachelor Degree in a related field.
• 4-5 years of relevant experience.
• Good knowledge of inventory planning, procurement & control systems
• Organization and planning skills.
• Excellent communication skills (Arabic & English)
• A positive, can-do attitude
• Good computer skills.
Gulf Jobs Kuwait Jobs
Jobs in Kuwait, Finance, Marketing Executive, Procurement, Operation & Maintenance AL ZOUR Refinery
Packing Jobs Kuwait, Part Time Packaging Helper, Required Packaging Staff
Supply Chain Management Officer
Company: Alghanim Industries
Catering to overall freight management requirements & will be integral part of the operations team providing clear, accurate and insightful business/financial analysis. The job holder will also contribute to business planning, will be included in project work and reporting of all operational activities like KPI, business volumes growth, process changes, etc.
Essential Job Roles:
- Send MIS Reports to management and maintain authenticity of the data with close coordination with team members on documentation, customs clearance and freight.
- Prepare shipping lines & freight forwarders analysis report by MS Excel & MS Power point for management basis negotiation prior to signing freight agreements
- Write SOP on Freight Flow Management from the receiving of PO till the final invoicing including customs clearance process and improvise it further to bring efficiency
- Oversee processes and report KPI across divisions and bring efficiency
- Preparing and circulating daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and yearly reports for management.
- Reporting on shipment status regularly to management basis projections versus actual loadings
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required
- Advanced level skill and knowledge on MS Excel, MS Visio & MS Power point is a must
- Advanced level skill for Cargowise1 system & Tableu is a must
- Require 2-3 years of experience in Reports and analytics. Freight, supply chain and logistics industry experience is desirable.
- A degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Engineering or other quantitative field from a reputable university; a strong academic record
- Strong analytical skills; should be capable of identifying and interpreting key business drivers. Solutions provider and quick learner.
- Language – English – Excellent Writing, reading and speaking is a must and primary requirement.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, able to work across functions and in teams. Results-driven, with the ability to perform on unstructured assignments
- Positive attitude and flexibility to work in a multicultural environment
MNC Jobs, Sales Designer, Gaming Consultant, Internal Auditor
MNC Jobs, IT Manager, Purchasing Engineer, Cashier Vacancy
https://www.indianinq8.com is not responsible for content and makes no warranties or guarantees about the products or services that are published.
Apply on your own risk.
Popular iiQ8 Jobs Today
- Register for free and start earning in every hour (9 views)
- Multiple job vacancy in a MNC company – Jobs in kuwait iiq8 indianinq8 (9 views)
- Available Vacancies, Sales Executive, IT Manager, Financial Analyst (8 views)
- Job Vacancy Near Me, Financial Analyst-Ecommerce, Visual Merchandising Manager (6 views)
- Online Income – Register for free and start (5 views)
- KSA Jobs Latest, NBTC Job Vacancy | Multiple Jobs available in MNC Company in Saudi Arabia (4 views)
- New Job Recruitments, Sales Coordinator, Team Leader, Warehouse Supervisor (4 views)
- Latest Job Vacancy, Accountant, Sales, Costing-Clerk, Sales Executives (4 views)
- Job Vacancies in, Accountant, Call Center Agent, Join the Alghanim Automotive Family (3 views)