Alghanim Industries required Designer, Supervisor, iiQ8 jobs, indianinq8
Alghanim Industries Kuwait required Designer, Supervisor, iiQ8 jobs, indianinq8
Company: Alghanim Industries
Job Title: Designer
This position will develop the architectural and interior designs from concept through project completion. Candidates will have a basic knowledge of design, material and detailing of interiors.
The Designer that should be capable of working across and within multi-brand retail and F&B concepts. Reporting to Senior Design Manager he/she should able to produce quality work within a retail and F&B environment. Working within strict timelines.
- Develops, presents a design concept according to a brand CI and client’s need
- Translates design concepts to 1/20 scale plans, elevations, sections and details for tender documents
- Works on projects including space planning, concept development, and execution details with the Architect
- Coordinates the drawings with lighting, structural, MEP, operation and technical, and construction details
- Reviews and checks all drawings for design, accuracy with the Architect
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Must hold a degree/Diploma in Interior Design
- 1-3 years’ experience in interior design preferably in F&B and/or Retail
- Must know how to incorporate/coordinate construction features (including plumbing, electrical and other mechanicals) into design
- Must have strong written, oral and visual communication skills.
- Able to work independently and as a team member with good communication skills
- Must have a team-oriented attitude, attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure and deliver finished results to deadlines.
- Good, fast and accurate use of Sketch Up, AutoCAD, software programs
iiQ8 job for IT Help Desk Engineer in Kuwait, iiQ8jobs, indianinq8, iikjobs
Company: Alghanim Industries
To supervise cleaning team and contractor team.
- Responsible for managing a team of cleaners and Head Cleaners based in the company properties
- Assessing cleaning requirements and preparing scopes of work
- Training the cleaning team on the latest cleaning techniques, materials and equipment
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the building by ensuring agreed cleaning duties are carried out correctly
- Conducting quality evaluations and preparing reports for Manager – Cleaning
- Managing stock of materials and equipment
- Responsible for time sheets and control of overtime
- Other Ad hoc duties as requested by the Manager – Cleaning
- 5-7 years of experience in housekeeping, cleaning, or environmental services
- Experience in managing people
- Experience in assessing cleaning requirements and preparing scopes of work
- Excellent knowledge of the latest cleaning techniques, materials and equipment
- Experience in managing cleaning contracts is a benefit
- Computer skills – Word, Excel
- Good timekeeping and punctuality
- English (written and spoken) essential, Arabic (spoken) preferred
https://www.indianinq8.com is not responsible for content and makes no warranties or guarantees about the products or services that are published.
Apply on your own risk.
Popular iiQ8 Jobs Today
- MNC Company Jobs, NBTC Group | Kuwait – UAE – Saudi Arabia – Bahrain – Qatar (15 views)
- Multiple job vacancy in a MNC company – Jobs in kuwait iiq8 indianinq8 (12 views)
- Online Income – Register for free and start (11 views)
- Register for free and start earning in every hour (10 views)
- Available Job Vacancies, Stock Auditor, Purchase Officer, Associate Inventory Analyst (10 views)
- Work Hiring Administrative Assistant, Delivery Advisor, Head of Design (UI/UX), E-Commerce Supplier Management & Fulfilment Specialist (10 views)
- Job Vacancies in, Accountant, Call Center Agent, Join the Alghanim Automotive Family (9 views)
- Latest Job – Procurement & Logistics Executive, Operations Manager, HR Officer, Web Developer (6 views)
- Kuwait Jobs for computer operator, data entry, heavy equipment mechanic – iiQ8 jobs (6 views)