Accountant, Purchasing Manager Jobs, iiQ8 Vacancies Kuwait
Location: KW – Company: Alghanim Industries
Accountant responsibilities include receiving payments and cheques from the credit salesman & issuing the receipts, keeping track of all cash & credit transactions and handling cash float. Assist in month closing posting all the credit advice in SAP & reconcile petty cash/ cheque related GL(s).
- Verifying & posting daily cash collection & cheques in SAP
- Handling petty cash float & disbursements
- Accounting of bank payment vouchers
- Accounting credit advice
- Processing cheques in SAP
- Booking Intercompany transaction & clearing
- Coordinate and support in audit related activities.
- Participate in the process improvement projects assigned by line manager
- Any other responsibility as assigned by line manager
- Ensure all invoices & payment are knocked off as per AR matching file
- Assist in month-end closing
• Degree in Accounting/Commerce (preferred)
• Experience in accounting (preferred)
• Knowledge of MS Office solutions (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Good communication skills in English, (ability to read and write Arabic preferred
• Willingness to accept additional assignments and perform well under pressure
Location: KW – Company: Alghanim Industries
The Purchasing Manager at Kirby will oversee the vendor management and selection of local and international suppliers for steel and other materials and their selection: the negotiation and execution of key steel supply contracts and supply risk management. Will be responsible for managing a team of 7 – 10 members.
Pursuing profitable growth in Pre-engineered buildings and services.
Maintaining and growing the value of Kirby Buildings.
•Implement global sourcing strategies to support sales and manufacturing, objectives, providing the company competitive advantage in the areas of steel, services, paint, sealants, fasteners, bolts, and other warehouse, capital goods and stocked buyout items.
•Locate, analyse and develop a consolidated supplier base to meet current and future product/service needs.
•Create and maintain mutually beneficial long-term partnerships with suppliers to foster feedback and continuous improvement.
•Negotiate and manage all critical purchase agreements for key products and services focused on steel.
•Manage suppliers, cost, quality, delivery performance and payment terms.
•Understand, track, and forecast the key cost drivers and market factors for assigned products.
•Implement appropriate sourcing strategies to control company’s purchased costs and to assist adequate and reliable low cost sources of supply.
•Develop cross-functional sourcing teams to understand company-wide needs and evaluate suppliers.
•Drive continuous improvement in all aspects of the procurement process.
•Develop strategies for assigned procurement products including spend analysis, market and geographic considerations, strategic importance, etc.
•Manage and optimize raw material supplier performance, continuous improvement, innovations, and obsolescence reduction in total cost of ownership.
•Maintain and promote sound relationships with key internal and external suppliers, internal business stakeholders and the respective industry associations.
•Work with the various Kirby business units to optimize inter-company purchases.
•Understand and analyse international trade law, duties, taxes and tariffs.
•Develop global knowledge of new and existing strategic suppliers for key market segments.
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
•15+ year’s experience working at a high in steel trading or steel purchasing in the Middle East or Asia
•Experience in a Manufacturing Setting
•Management of purchasing/supply chain organization
Minimum Entry Qualifications
•Bachelors in Engineering is a must with Major in either Civil/Structural/Mechanical or Industrial
Technical & non-technical
•Understanding of SAP MRP systems
•Microsoft Office Excel competent
•General accounting knowledge
•Must have strong time and people management skills, multi-tasking and initiative and drive as must.
•Good Communication Skills.
- Applicant must have knowledge and experience in purchasing and handling of Hot rolled coils (HRC), Cold rolled Coils (CRC), pre-painted galvalume steel (PPGL), and Pre painted galvanized Iron (PPGI)
https://www.indianinq8.com is not responsible for content and makes no warranties or guarantees about the products or services that are published.
Apply on your own risk.