Kuwait Arriving Passengers & Departing, Health restrictions by Civil Aviation Kuwait, iiQ8 News
Civil Aviation – ARRIVING PASSENGERS
- Must obtain an approved health certificate (PCR) confirming negative infection with COVID-19 disease.
- Required to register in (Shlonik) platform before boarding the aircraft.
- Need to sign a commitment to comply with the Ministry of Health instructions with respect to either home or institutional quarantine.
- Body temperature of all passengers will be taken before boarding the aircraft and upon arrival.
- Upon arrival, a random (PCR) test will be conducted on the passengers at a rate of 10% for every flight.
- Must abide by the health instructions about wearing masks and gloves, using the sanitizers and adhering to physical-distancing.
• Must obtain a health certificate issued by medical laboratories approved by the Ministry of Health, proving negative infection with COVID-19 disease, if required, according to the requirements of each country (which is provided by the Ground Services Companies at Kuwait International Airport).
• Should abide by the health instructions about wearing masks and gloves, using the sanitizers and adhering to physical-distancing.