Subscribe for updates!
Zain Kuwait Job vacancy for Marketing-Device Management, iiQ8
Zain Kuwait is looking to hire:
ZAIN6609 – Marketing-Device Management
About Zain Kuwait:
The Group’s ﬂagship operation was established in 1983 and made history in 1994 by becoming the first telecom operator to launch a commercial GSM service in the region. Zain Kuwait is the country’s leading operator serving 2.8 million customers as at 31 March 2017, reflecting a market share of 39% and offers a nationwide ultra-fast 4G LTE data network that covers the entire population through 2,324 network sites. Through constant development of the telecommunications infrastructure and proactive marketing initiatives, Zain remains committed to offering customers in Kuwait the most dynamic products and services. The foundation of Zain Kuwait’s achievements lies in the company’s ability to inspire its employees to deliver the best and most imaginative services at every level. With an energetic and inspired predominantly Kuwaiti workforce, the company is committed to employing high caliber people as well as nurturing the finest Kuwaiti talent. With a strong human resources and training program that develops and nurtures leaders in the workplace, the company has consistently opened new doors for its dedicated staff. For more on Zain Kuwait, please visit www.kw.zain.com
Device Management Analyst is responsible for assisting in execution of the roadmap as agreed by all stakeholders. This
includes evaluation, coordination, implementation and launching new products and/or services and to maintain their health in
the market. He/she also Manages products and/or services revenue and usage in line with company strategy and objectives
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to effectively operate within diverse and cross functional groups, including outside partners/suppliers
- Ability to be a leader in projects who can innovate, set and/or implement a project plan and drive for results
- Understanding of both business and technical requirements and ability to translate each to an untrained audience
- Understanding of the key trends, technologies and companies in today’s global communications landscape
- Analytical & Project management skills.
- Knowledge of the GSM, LTE & emerging mobile products and services and overall knowledge of product lifecycle management
- Presentation skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of telecommunications products and services
- The role-holder is responsible for managing device portfolio and all associated device business activities.
- Develops and drives the devices business; the integration, deployment and launch along-side wider service and product offering.
- Offers strategic and technological thought and expertise on devices;
- Manages the Device Inventory, Forecasting & Ordering to maximize a healthy inventory to drive product sales.
- Is pro-active in understanding industry best practice as well as new industry innovations and trends and be able to mix, match and synthesis those together with the aspirations of the company to match opportunities with needs.
- Manage existing partnerships to extract maximum benefit to the company through preferential treatment, new offerings and co-marketing investments
- Maximize vendor support to improve margin and drive more product.
- Initiate and negotiate new partnership opportunities with device vendors/partners.
- Plan and execute engagement strategy for vendor partners to promote where relevant existing or emerging vendors to the benefit of the company
- Build long term sustainable partnerships with device vendors; driving alignment of shared objectives, inter-business processes and strategy. Define and execute the short mid and long term device strategy.
- Build and maintain the device release calendar and promotional roadmap.
- Drive and diversify device brands to reduce liability on few premium partners.
- Own the device portfolio and lifecycle from introduction to retirement ensuring a well-balanced and market leading offering in all segments. Manage and maintain complete device portfolio.
- These portfolios include:
- Smartphones/Mobile Broadband Devices
- Cater for Consumer & B2B departments
- New Verticals Improving on overall device experience
- These portfolios include:
- Work experience: Minimum1 years.
- Major: Bachelor in computer science, Marketing or MIS.
LOCATIONKuwait City – Kuwait
CONTRACT TYPEFull Time
https://www.indianinq8.com is not responsible for content and makes no warranties or guarantees about the products or services that are published.
Apply on your own risk.
Popular iiQ8 Jobs Today
- All kind of Business Registration is Available to participate in the Bid at Kuwait (5 views)
- Fire proof Applicators (2 views)
- IT MANAGER, INFRASTRUCTURE Vacancy in SAUDI ARABIA (2 views)
- Multiple Jobs in Kuwait KEO Company – iiq8 indian in q8 (2 views)
- Q8 Jobs for IT Analyst, Warehouse Employees, Barista, indianinQ8, iiQ8 (2 views)
- Caesar Palace Hotel – Vacancy! vacancy!! vacancy!!! (2 views)
- Driver job (2 views)
- Required Sales Representative (Business Development Specialist) in Kuwait – iik jobs iiQ8 classifieds (2 views)
- Multiple Jobs in Hassan Abul Company in Kuwait, iiQ8 Classifieds, Job Vacancies (2 views)