Subscribe for updates!
Manager – Design (UI/UX)
Company: Alghanim Industries
The role will be based in Kuwait. The person will be part of the Digital practice, predominantly focusing on the following business units:
- Retail – this business unit includes:
- X-Cite – the largest Electricals retailer in Kuwait
- Safat Home – one of the leading home furnishing brands in Kuwait
Food & Beverage – this business unit operates the license for the following brands:
- Slim Chickens
Alghanim Industries is currently experiencing a transformation that will result in a shift from a “Project based” to a “Product based” organization, in line with the most technology-advanced and agile companies at a global level.
In a product-based organization, employees are grouped around the product they work on, rather than individual roles or attributes, working according to agile methodologies. Digital organization create and manage products, focussing on delivering business KPI, versus typical “IT KPI”.
The Manager – Design (UI/UX) will report directly to the Retail IT Director, having overall responsibility for Design across the entire Retail group – managing design across all digital touchpoints, including ecommerce platform, mobile applications, store applications, digital kiosks, digital menu boards etc.
It is expected the individual will be a key strategic figure in the on-going digital transformation, ensuring we deliver best-in-class digital solutions across the Retail group. The individual will lead a team of designers / developers and will be expected to work alongside the various Product Owners to lead and execute the design of all customer facing touchpoints.
The Manager – Design (UI/UX) will ensure projects are designed to deliver a best-in-class omni channel customer journey, focussing on design consistency across all touchpoints. It is expected that projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and meeting / exceeding expectations – most crucially the measure will be on delivering calculable business value per project initiative. It is expected that the individual will propose modern solutions ensuring all Alghanim Retail design is ahead of competition and considered world leading.
This individual will have excellent design skills, good communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a passion for Retail. Strong presentation skills are required, as well as the confidence to work with multiple stakeholders from business teams, IT teams, external vendors and delivery partners. It is expected that the individual is a keen follower of modern design trends.
- Lead Design team, Alghanim Industries resources & external partner resources.
- Assume overall responsibility for all Digital Design initiatives across the Retail group.
- Participate as leader in the on-going digital transformation.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share project updates.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest design trends.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Support with sprint planning in order to deliver approved backlog of change.
- University degree, ideally from a creative design discipline.
- 5 years+ experience working within Design, specifically ecommerce design.
- 8 years+ experience of working within a fast-paced Retail environment
- Ability to deliver world class design solutions across all consumer facing touchpoints in an omni channel retail environment.
- Ability to effectively execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts and resolve complex problems.
- Experience of facilitating & running workshops (business & IT facing).
- Project management experience is preferable
- Experience of digital platforms, ideally Microservices.
- 15th October, Thursday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Indian Embassy advises to register issues via MADAD, iiQ8, indianinQ8
- Oncost Special Offers, iiQ8, ONCOST Promotions Deals
- Grand Hyper weekly promotions, iiQ8, until 20th Oct
- Kuwait Taxi Offers, iiQ8, SpeedMate Taxi Deals Promotions
- Kuwait will NOT allow any passengers without health requirements, iiQ8
- 14th October, Wednesday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- Indian Kuwait pack moving service 66756002
- 13th October, Tuesday, Kuwait CoronaVirus Update, iiQ8, COVID-19
- List of Newly Arrived Passports PH, 8 October, 28 September, iiQ8
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Today
- Bg/Sblc for lease or sales (3 views)
- Do you need urgent loan in denmark if yes apply now (2 views)
- Consultant Jobs in Hospital Kuwait – iiq8jobs, indianinq8 (1 views)
- EMIRATE LOAN GIANT NOW ONLINE APPLY FOR BUSINESS NOW! (1 views)
- Data Entry Clerk required urgently in Q8, iiQ8jobvacancies (1 views)
- Technical Sales Engineer, iiQ8 Jobs (1 views)
- Q8 Company recruitment, situation vacant, iiq8 jobs, indianinq8 (1 views)
- Inventory Coordinator, iiQ8 Jobs, Kuwait Job Vacancy (1 views)
- Computer servicing and formatting at home or office. (1 views)