5G Internet Price in Kuwait, Q8 5G Net plans, Kuwait 5G Service Plans iiq8 news, indianinq8
5G was officially announced late last month ( May, 2019 ) but this past weekend the packages finally went live. A friend who signed up for the service is getting anywhere between 150 Mbps to 300 Mbps depending on where he is which is pretty fast. From the three telecoms, Viva has the most affordable packages from the bunch and you can check them all out below:
Zain Technology :
Starting at KD 26 monthly for 280 GB DATA with 5G BOLT router from Zain Kuwait.
KD 45 monthly for 1200 GB DATA with 5G BOLT router from Zain in Kuwait.
KD 26 – 280 GB (Free Access Point) per month
KD 45 – 1200 GB (Free Access Point) per month
KD 65 – 2 TB (Free Access Point) per month
KD 100 – 8 TB (Free Access Point and iPad or Xbox One X or PS4 Pro) per month
Minimum 2-year contract
Zain offers 5G Internet bundles for its postpaid customers through a number of flexible bundles starting at KD 45 monthly with 500 GBs and a 5G BOLT router. The company also offers many other 5G Internet bundles with varying caps that reach up to 4 TBs monthly to suit customers’ different personal and business needs. Customers can learn more about all the available bundles through kw.zain.com/5G or by visiting any of Zain’s branches all around Kuwait.
Zain also offers a variety of additional products and services that offer users the ability to enjoy the revolutionary features of 5G technology even more, including the TP-Link deco-mesh Wi-Fi zone extender, which provides customers with full coverage across their home, as well as other entertainment and gaming devices that can be added to the 5G bundle for an unmatched ultra high-speed Internet experience.
Viva Communications :
Viva 5G Plan details
Give your 5G experience the VIVA advantage with exclusive Postpaid plans designed to suit your needs. Check out the many benefits that are waiting for you.
|Monthly Fee||KD 25*||KD 45*||KD 85|
|Commitment||24 Months||24 Months||24 Months|
• Rental prorated.
• No daily quota is applied.
• Internet stops when quota finishes. You can continue using internet by subscribing to one of our Boosters
• New and renewal customers are eligible for the above plans
• Available only on 24 months’ commitment.
*Limited time offer
Device Plans Details
|Main Plan||KD 25||KD 45||KD 85|
|Commitment||24 Months||24 Months||24 Months|
|PlayStation Pro||KD 5||Free||Free|
|iPad 9.7 2018||KD 5||Free||Free|
|iPad Air 10.5||KD 5||Free||Free|
|iPad Pro 11 64GB||KD 12||KD 6||Free|
|iPad Pro 11 256GB||KD 15||KD 10||Free|
|iPad Pro 12.9 64GB||KD 12||KD 6||Free|
|iPad Pro 12.9 256GB||KD 15||KD 10||Free|
|Monthly Fee||KD 5||KD 7.5||KD 10|
• You will have to subscribe to one of the VIVA 5G plans to enjoy the above boosters.
• Boosters’ benifits can be used as long as the main plan bundle is active.
• Boosters do not auto-renew. You will need to subscribe again.
• You will be able to opt-in to the same booster several times..
• Once you consume your internet quota, internet will stop and redirect you to the landing page.
Ooredoo Shamel 5G Internet
Although the prices do seem high when compared to LTE,
We are paying KD 25 a month for a 20 Mbps Zain Beam connection.
So KD 45 for 1 TB isn’t so bad when compared to that if I’ll end up getting speeds over 150 Mbps.
What makes 5G different?
5G technology is fast, provides super low latency, and ensures a better connectivity experience for end users.
When will 5G devices be available?
We’re working on exclusive deals which will be released shortly through our digital channels: we will keep you posted. Home broadband devices are already available (5G Bolt), as for the smartphones they will be released by the manufacturers soon.
Does my current device support 5G?
Most devices aren’t equipped for 5G yet, but they will be offered shortly by reputable firms such as Samsung, Huawei and Apple. Once the devices are available, we will inform you accordingly through our social media and digital channels. On a better note, you can now be one of the first customers to experience Zain 5G router or test out the Zain network at our Avenues (phase 4), Shuwaikh Head Office, Sultan center (Jabriya), Salwa, Hawalli and Yarmouk branches.
5G Bolt Router’s Features:
- Supports both 4G and 5G networks wireless connections. On a 5G network, a 1GB HD video clip can be downloaded within three seconds, and 8K video can be streamed smoothly without lag.
- Smart Home App to easily manage your router through your mobile device or tablet.
- Up to 64 connected devices.
- Reduced latency and effective power consumption mode.