Phono Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait
Provide feedback and expert opinion to all relevant stakeholders in regards to employee relations, employment law, policy interpretation and organizational planning.
In charge of employee internal investigation and insuring the adherence of HR policy in terms of Governance.
- Ensure the daily operations consistency according to HR Policies and Procedures.
- Provide governance services and employee relations consultation to all stakeholders. Including but not limited to, employees case studies, ex-employees inquiries, end of service process and discipline management.
- Provide support to the HR department with the overall day to day administration of policies and procedures including, but not limited to, answering routine questions from employees, maintaining personnel records, report processing.
- Maintain employee databases such as, but not limited to:
- Warning letters.
- Paid sick leave
- Analyse employee data and design periodic and ad-hoc reports.
- Communicate HR related government entities’ requirements to business units.
- Conduct investigations and recommend appropriate action as per the approved discipline management procedures.
- Ensure all disciplinary are processed as per the law and policy guidelines, and report any occurring deficiencies.
- Counsel Managers on progressive discipline, highlighting the legal requirements and consequences.
- Coordinate with legal department to ensure employment law is adhered in all employees’ relations matters, and provide solutions if such laws are breached.
- Conduct periodic review to assess employment law and HR Policy compliance in all HR processes. Suggest corrective actions if such regulations are not met.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Pursue, acquire and communicate changes on employment law to business units.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR or related discipline or equivalent years’ experience and appropriate registration with a recognised professional institute
- In depth knowledge of Kuwait Labour Law
- Knowledge of the HR functional areas (i.e., Kuwait Labour Law, HR systems, )
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Word etc.
- Good command of both written and verbal English and Arabic
- HRIS working experience
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural
- Certificate in PHR or CPHRC would be an advantage
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Coaching and Leadership skills
- Maintain confidentiality of human resources information
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
1. Resume / cv
https://www.indianinq8.com is not responsible for content and makes no warranties or guarantees about the products or services that are published.
Apply on your own risk.