Subscribe for updates!
Safety Officer, Marketing Executive, required in Q8 Alghanim Industries Kuwait, iiQ8jobs, classifieds
Company: Alghanim Industries
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive is responsible for developing and implementing the marketing plan for the Automotive division of Alghanim Industries.
- Develop and implement the marketing plan.
- Plan and oversee the development and execution of all marketing communication initiatives and advertising activities.
- Develop sales promotion and merchandising strategies to ensure maximum market penetration.
- Develop and implement systems to monitor competitive market position in relation to own product lines, including pricing, product features and sales strategy.
- Analyse sales results and provide recommendations.
- Participate in setting the sales and pricing strategy.
- Is responsible for showroom display and merchandising.
- Plan and conduct market research.
- 3-4 years in Automotive Marketing Experience, preferably with a multinational company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational skills.
- Self motivated with strong leadership and team player skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Bilingual (English/Arabic).
Company: Alghanim Industries
The Safety Officer Will Report to the Senior Manager environmental, health & safety and be responsible for ensuring business operations’ compliance with our E.H&S policy.
- Carry out risk assessments and implement the controls identified within the assessment
- Monitor contractor compliance with our internal E.H&S contractor management standards
- Investigate accidents, incidents & Near misses and ensure that root cause is identified and that suitable controls are put in place to prevent a recurrence
- Collate Accident, injury and near miss statistics and present them at the Monthly E.H&S team meeting
- Attend scheduled site meeting with the KFD to ensure fire licencing applications are on track
- Provide E.H&S advice to the business units on request
- Plan to ensure that audit schedules are met
- Liaise with sites to plan annual fire drills and ensure that the fire drills are recorded and any learnings from the drill are implemented.
- Train staff in Fire awareness and first aid
- Hold site monthly E.H&S meetings and ensure that records and an action log of the meetings maintained
- Carry our safety audits and where deficiencies are identified work with the local management team to put in place corrective actions
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Safety or engineering discipline.
- 5-7 years working in H&S safety officer or Safety supervisory role
- Must hold Recognised Safety qualification, NEBOSH, OSHA, IOSH
- Experience in delivering training e.g. Fire safety & First aid training
- Knowledge of MS Office solutions (Excel, Word, Power point)
- Good communication skills in English – Verbal & Written (Arabic an advantage)
- Knowledge in safety procedures and standards
- A flexible team worker who models good E.H&S practices
- Good Presentation Skills
- Valid Kuwait Driving License
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Today
- Job vacancy for Accountant, Nurses, Lab, Data entry part time jobs Kuwait (3 views)
- iiQ8jobs in Aluminum, Building Material company, iiQ8jobs, IndianInQ8 (3 views)
- Oil and Gas company jobs Kuwait Situation Vacant – Draughtsman(Civil)/QS/QA-QC/Civil Engineer/HSE (3 views)
- IT Jobs in Kuwait iiq8 indian in q8 (3 views)
- Executive Secretary, Secretary, Document Controller (3 views)
- Job Vacancies Kuwait in a Pharmaceutical Company iiq8-indianinq8 (3 views)
- Urgently required Data Entry & Secretary in Kuwait iiq8 job iik vacancies (3 views)
- Job Vacancies in Warba Insurance Kuwait – iiq8 jobs (3 views)
- IT Help Desk Staff required in Diyar, Q8 jobs , IndianInQ8, iiq8 (2 views)