Subscribe for updates!
Q8 job vacancy Assistant Projects Planning Manager, Health and Safety, iiQ8jobs, indianinq8
Assistant Projects Planning Manager
Company: Alghanim Industries
- Assist in Managing F&B and Retail projects’ work flows and maintain control on all project activities and plans right from initiating a project plan up to handover to business, inside and outside Kuwait.
- Prepare reports for all planning activity metrics and analyse all results to recommend required improvements
- Assist in managing all project orders
- Maintain optimal level of project management within a required budget and a certain timeframe and ensure compliance to all standard projec
- Refining project briefs, creating and tracking project plans and budgets
- Supervise all project plans and align with business needs and requirements
- Reviewing accuracy of BOQ’s
- Manage project budget / cost trackers and oversees expenditures
- Work closely with real estate team to set the right plans and provide necessary project support
- Adherence to brand specifications & Business needs
- Facilitating the projects licensing matters and communication with government relations
- Maintain portfolio updates and dashboards and report to management regularly
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- 2-3 years of process improvement experience,
- 6+ years of experience in similar role
- Strong English and Arabic language capabilities
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively with cross-functional teams, working against critical deadlines
- Have eye for details & good analytical skill
Bachelor Degree Level Education
Master’s Degree is a plus
Assistant Manager, Health and Safety
Company: Alghanim Industries
The Health and Safety Assistant Manager will be responsible for the review, development, implementation, and monitoring of Health and Safety management.
- Review and develop all aspects of the Health and Safety policy and SOPs, and ensure that it is implemented consistently across the company
- Monitor, evaluate and review existing, new and upcoming Health and Safety legislation and ensure that the company has systems and procedures in place to comply with safety standards and regulations.
- Work proactively with managers and other key staff to establish and maintain a programme of continuous improvement in the management of Health and Safety within their areas of responsibility, which includes conducting regular safety audits.
- Ensure that risk assessment and accident management systems are in place, including outreach locations, to undertake risk assessment processes to identify hazards and to ensure that appropriate control measures are in place.
- Discuss areas for improvement with relevant staff and/or external bodies and agree appropriate corrective action.
- Assist with fire risk assessments according to an agreed schedule and in line with government requirements.
- Provide company staff with comprehensive and relevant information and training on Health and Safety and procedures, including advising on equipment purchase and workplace practices.
- Maintain the accident and ‘near miss’ database and prepare reports for relevant government authorities when required and report the same to executive management.
- Undertake the planning and implementation of fire drills and other evacuation procedures.
- Ensure that appropriate records are maintained in compliance with legal requirements,e.g. MOI, EPA, KFD.
- Design and deliver training sessions on key areas of company activity in relation to Health and Safety and support the delivery of other training programs,
- Attend regular update training on Health and Safety legislation and the application of key policies in an educational institution and advise company management of key developments and areas for change/improvement.
- Ensure compliance with, and implementation of, all company’s policies and procedures that impact on the delivery of effective Health and Safety.
- 5 – 7 years in the HSE field
- Knowledge of Kuwait Legal Regulations such as EPA
- Valid Driving License
- Confidence, Reliable and Trustworthy
- Excellent technical skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- OSHAS Certified / ISO 45001
- NEBOSH Certified
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads Today
- Safety Supervisor, Kuwait Job Vacancy, iiQ8 (4 views)
- iiQ8job vacancies in Oil and Gas Company, Kuwait vacancy, indianinq8 (3 views)
- Sr. Finance Director – Retail, F&B and Customer Engagement (3 views)
- Jobs In Kuwait At Kuwait Oil Company (3 views)
- Sr. Finance Director – Retail, F&B , Customer Engagement, Q8 Alghanim vacancy (3 views)
- Groomer, Grooming Animals, iiQ8 Jobs, indianinQ8 (2 views)
- Kuwait School Vacancies, iiQ8 Jobs, iik, indiansinkuwait, Kuwait Job Vacancy (2 views)
- ROOM RENT with attached bathroom available in Fahaheel, Kuwait (2 views)
- Register for free and start earning in every hour (2 views)